chapter 1

Who are they?" "They are so beautiful" "I hope they are single" "nah they must be taken" "I want to be them so bad"

That's what we call new jeans effect.

The girls were walking in the hallway normally while hearing whispers about them, they are the most popular girls and one of the most wealthy people here in "h.p.r school" the most known and prestigious school.

"Guess what?" Hyein said "eunji is still trying to be the president of our class" She said in a mocking tone "minji unnie will surely beat her" "I hope so" minji sighed "but am doing it bc I want to not to win against her" she insisted.

"Hey girlssss!" Danielle the joy came "I heard some shit going on" hanni said "tell me tell me" Danielle said "we all want to know anyways " hyein said.

" there are some shitty boys coming to our school, they were living in America or something like that and most of them are like multi-billionnaires"

Everyone gasped.

"Bitch bfr" minji eyes widened "must be one of those brats" haerin said quietly "naur let's not judge" Danielle said and they all nodded.

"I kinda hope they are attractive" "HANNI" they all yelled "what? Can't we have some romance in our life? Am not planning on staying single 4ever" "focus on your studies you are failing" minji tapped her forhead abit, she rolled her eyes.

Time passes and now they have p.e, "minji will be the captain of the volleyball team" the coach announced "haerin will be the captain of the basketball team" He added "you better not interfere" everyone was already quiet cuz they know the girls qualify for this position.

"Thank you sir" minji and haerin bowed.

"How come we are so bad at sport?" Danielle was whining sitting on the bench, "Shut up your not the only one" hanni had her head on Danielle's lap, "hyein your just looking autistic get your ass over here" hanni yelled, hyein was trying to play with the hoop.

"At least am fucking trying not being a lazy bitch" hyein huffed "whatever" hanni handed her water and layed again.

"Wait is that-" "HYEIN" a boy was running toward hyein in the speed of light and jumped on her making her almost fall.

"I told you to stop jumping on me"she tried to get away from the hug "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" He shouted in her ear "me too me too now get away off me" "are you new here?" The coach asked "yes sir I was just visiting when I saw one of my friends" hyein turned toward the girls to see them smirking.

"Don't get any idea we are just friends" She mouthed to them "yea sir he is one of my friends" the coach hummed and walked away.

"Woonhak for God sake act abit serious" "your asking the impossible" He said with a big smile "hello ladies am woonhak" he handshake hanni and Danielle "am Danielle" "am hanni" "it's nice to meet you" He bowed and left but before that he hugged hyein again.

"OK I will tell minji rn-" "DON'T" "ok first tell us who is he?" Hanni said "that's woonhak, we used to be friends when I was young and after that he went away but I still called him and now he is back and ig he is one the new boys we talked about" hyein explained.

"He was so cute" Danielle said "fr" the other aussie added, "when is p.e gonna end?" Hyein sat on the floor "almost you can divert yourself by looking at those sexy girls practicing" "hanni unnie that sounds very gay" hyein pointed "it was meant to be heard that way" hanni grinned.

"Am done" a tired and sweaty minji was walking toward them "hyein hand me a water bottle pls" hyein handed her a water bottle "wow girl you are sweating but still smells amazing" hanni said, minji just chuckled and stand up, "am going to change" "ok" and she disappeared in the lockers room.