chapter 6

*author pov*

The girls scandal has being totally forgotten about since the murder happened. Nobody knew or had an idea who might be the killer.

When minji knew who the girl was, her heart skipped a beat and her vision went blurry.

*flashback time again girlieess*

"Oh am sorry I didn't see u" a short girl bumped into minji, she bowed looking down.

"It's alright, are u new here?" Minji asked, she thought that the girl was cute and nice, she nodded in response, minji read her name tag "daye"

"It's a beautiful name" minji smiled softly and daye blushed at the compliment.

"Am kim minji by the way" She extended her hand wich daye gladly accepted and shook it shyly.

"Here" daye handed her a little pack of gummy bear, "its my favorite but I can't really eat it" She muttered softly, minji took the packet and thanked her.

Since that day, they used to meet secretly, why you may ask, that was daye commands.

*no more flashback*

"Oh poor little girl" Danielle sighed resting her head on hanni's shoulder, "who tf could do this? It is inhumane" hyein crossed her arms, "idk I never really noticed her before" hanni said.

Minji was just looking down when she felt a presence infront of her, it was haerin.

"Minji unnie, hum I wanted to apologize for having the wrong idea and trusting a stupid post over you my bsf" haerin eyes were stuck to the ground, minji smiled "it's alright honey, I was never really mad, no need to apologize" they hugged each other.

And "everything went back to normal"

*hanni pov*

I was in the library, not to study ofc I saw riwoo entering her so I followed him.

It was pretty empty so it wasn't that hard to find him, "riwoo" he turned around and I could see that he wasn't pleased to see me. He was about to leave but I grabbed his arm

"Look whatever you heard was totally wrong, I was just stressed and angry, that's not what I meant and you know it, I could never hate you" I blurted out "can I leave now?" He looked at me with icy eyes. "Riwoo..." He just left.

Guess it's not gonna as easy.

*taesan pov*

"So you guys are friends now?" I asked haerin, we were in a restaurant for lunch I invited her "yes minji is kind she accepted my apology" she smiled so cutely I just wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Stop being so cute, it's not fair" I looked out of the window, but I saw her, she was a blushing mess.

She cough "hm so how are the boys? Everything is fine?" She changed the subject how cute "Yup jaehyun being a little too grumpy cuz apparently if he doesn't get his doze of minji he will freak out, riwoo is a little distant lately, leehan taking care of his fish, sungho I Don't really know how he feels and woonhak being the most normal one" I smiled at her.

Haerin chuckles "nice" "what a pretty sight" I stared at her deeply, she widened her eyes and blushed AGAIN madly.

I guess jaehyun wasn't wrong, flirting does get girls.

"Let's go, clas gonna begin" "Oh wait did you hear about the murder?" I asked her "yea daye a junior girl in class B was found murdered with 20 cuts in her stomach half naked in the abandoned art class" wow she knows alot.