Family.

Agnihotri.

1. Umashankar Agnihotri

Grandpa of Ayushman, he strict and loyal with his work .

2.  Abha umashankar Agnihotri

Grandma's of Ayushman, she is humble and kind .

3 . Karthik Umashankar agnihotri

Father of Ayushman, he strict and never discriminate  in his Childers. 

4. Gayatri Karthik agnihotri

Mother of Ayushman, strict and loyal with her work , she don't like if anyone misbehave with her or her family.

5. Raghav umashankar Agnihotri

Chachu of Ayushman, he is  different from other family , he is sweet chill and lovely chachu , father and husband, helping Ayushman in business.

6. Bhavna Raghav agnihotri.

She is Chachi of Ayushman or you can saw maami , she is small sister of Gayatri , like husband and like she , humble, kind-hearted, lovely.

Siblings.

Chitra Karthik agnihotri

1 daughter of family , she is also humble and understanding person .

2 kabir Karthik agnihotri

2 . Son of family , respect his brother so much he dances in his tunes . Humble caring , protective brother.

3. Kanak raghav agnihotri

2.daughter of agnihotri family, she like her father , she don't have rudeness.

4. Neelesh Raghav agnihotri.

Last child of family , he don't like doing study , but one glare of Ayushman and he will do what will he say .

Mehra family.

1. Harsh mehra

Mama of tara , he very strict only for tara because he himself gave all freedom to her daughter Arya

2. Savita harsh mehra

Mami of tara , she very cruel and strict towards tara and hate her so much , she made her do all work of house.

3. Arya harsh mehra .

Daughter of Savita and harsh , she spoiled brat and hate tara .

4. Danish harsh mehra .

Same as Arya hate tara so much , cousin brother of tara 

Thank you so much.

This our story characters , it is totally  based on my imagination and pls vote and complete .

Thankyou

Author.

Anu 💞