chapter 5.carring abha

Tara pov .

As always I again ignored , but megha aunty seems nice to me she respect me and talk with she is nice , because in my life  no one   talk to me like her.

As they completed there breakfast everyone went from there the youngsters went to there college and office .

Gayatri aunty , Karthik uncle and raghav uncle went to office only abha aunty and bhavana aunty was there in house .

I was about go in his room when abha aunty stop me , sweat form over my forehead due to fear I look at her

" Tara ruko "

" Ji aunty " 

" Idhar aao " she said I made my way towards her and look at her and said

" Betho " i take baby step was going sit on ground when she said

" Arrey arrey payal ho kya , upar mere paas baitho " she i was shocked because no one in my life ever give me this much respect .

I sit next her and she put her hand over my head and blessed me and take my hand in her and said

" Dukha raha hai , kya ?"

I just smile and shook my head and said no

" Juth maat bol , ruk mein dava lagti , hu AYUSHMAN ne kiya hai na , Ane de use aaj bati hu " she said

" Nahi aunty ..........." She cut me middle and said

" Dadi bol " I feel  a emotions I nodded

" Nahi dadi ye phele se hii laga hai "

She open my wound and said
" Juth bol rahi hai, ye zakhm Naya hai "

" Dadi wo Ayushman ji kal gusse mein the na to unhone vas toda diya aur mere haath mein chubha gaya bus" I said

" Breakfast Kiya tune.? " She asked

" Nahi " I said look at down and she called megha aunty

" Megha breakfast la aur first aid kit bhi ja jaldi "

" Dadi iske jarurat nahi hai " I said but one glare from her made me shut up .

She feed me with her hand and clean my wound , I was feeling like home , she is really nice person , after mom dad death nobody love me like her . I just smiled and said

" Aaja apna sargodha mein rakha aur leat ja , kha upar bor hoge " she said

I was hesitate but I put my head on her lap she started stroking my hair .

Author pov .

Finally tara got some who can love her after her parents death , no take care of her except her bua , but she also left her and went to US as her family was there , her mama and mami was very cruel .

Abha was silently looking at her  when her eyes land over her arms she wear full sleeves blouse , but she noticed there was something like mark she pull her selves litle upward and saw marks of cutting and her got eyes open wide and she put her over her mouth and her eyes became teary .

Bhavna also saw that she her

" Kya hua ma , sab thik toh "

" Han is bichari ka hath to dekha , kitne marks hai " abha said

Bhavna also  saw  that same shock like her , there was many marks of cutting .

Bhavna silently look at the sleeping person who was looking beautiful and pure and cute .

Tara was slept over abha lap because she was feeling comfortable .

After sometime later bhavana went from there and abha was watching tv at low voice , all youngster came shouting .

Tara flinched little due voice but abha again started stroking her and she slept .

Abha glare them and put her finger on her lips while saying . " Shhh " they understand that there bhabhi was sleeping they went from there .

After sometime later tara open her eyes and look at her surrounding , she take time to understand and then look other side and saw abha was looking at her with smile , she also smile and get up from lap , abha stratche her legs , and tara muttered sorry , but abha kissed her forehead and sid its okay .

time skip .

It was night time , everyone came except ayushman , tara serve dinner everyone and stand next to megha , when abha said 

"tara baccha , aa tu bhi kha le "

"par ma......." gayatri was about say when one glare from  abha made her shut up and she started eating .

" nahi dadi abhi bhuk nahi hai , baad mein kha luge " she said

" yaad se kha lena " abha said .

after completing dinner everyone went to their room except tara she was waiting for ayushmaan  .

but he didn't came , she slept  over there  , Ayushman  came and saw she was sleeping uncomfortably .

He ignored her and went from there in his room and change into comfortable clothes and went in guest room to sleep when he again saw her .

He went towards her and took her in his arms in bridal style and went in his room and made her sleep.

Ayushman pov.

I don't know why I did that , why I take her in my arms , my heart was telling me that is she innocent but my brain was saying that she is greddy .

I made my way towards guest room, and started looking at her file .

Name
Tara mehra

Education
10 std , Hindi medium

Age
21

Parents

Died .

Status

Single .

Close one

Mina Anderson.

Siblings

No

Photo

I was little shock that she only studied 10th std , I mean now girls are going to college and studies and she just completed her 10

I was little shock that she only studied 10th std , I mean now girls are going to college and studies and she just completed her 10 .

That means she adopted child , god knows what her goal to come here .

I put that file on table and stared doing my works and arranging meeting .

Thankyou .

That's for today ,please vote and complete if you like .

Author
Anu
💞