chapter 2. betrayed

Tara pov.

I know this will going to happen because what mama and mami did it was totally wrong and they are expecting a educated and professional bride and they got a uneducated and unprofessional bride .

I was shivering because his mother was going to open my veil and she did , i press my eyes tightly , when I hear a voice .

"Who are you ? Where is Arya ?, what are you doing here ?" Said Gayatri (Ayushman mom )

Then everyone gaze shift over me and i don't know when a lone tear from my eyes and i said in slow voice .

" I.. a.. m. Ta.. ra.Meh..ra , i do..n't wh..ere is Ar..ya" I said while shattering badley .

I said them what happened .

Flashback.

Today was arya's wedding and I was in there home doing my remaining work when I hear call voice from living room i went there and pick up the call just listen for

"Kha hai tu jaldi is address par aa samjhi late nahi chahiye " said my dear mami Savita .

translate ("where are you ,  come to this address quickly and don't be late.") 

I was feeling something going happened which will turn my life i don't why I feeling very nervous because of there sudden call that to in marriage hall .

I change my clothes which was Arya's because they never gave me old clothes of her .

I made my way towards rickshaw stand said them address, they never allow me to go anywhere for them I am a maid who do there work , that sat

I made my way towards rickshaw stand said them address, they never allow me to go anywhere for them I am a maid who do there work , that sat .

I gave rupees to rikshaw and made my way towards entrees as i entered they said

" Jaldi ye joda phene aur niche chal " Sunita said

(go fast and change your clothes this) 

" Par mam mein ku matlab Arya ki shaadi hai na " i said , yes I call them madam , sir and mam.

(but mam why me , it's arya's   wedding )

When I feel a pain over my right cheek , I put my hand over there and i know she slapped me because I ask her questions .

" Sawal jawab karaage bol , par aa gaye there , jitna bola hai chup uthan kar , nahi to tere ghar too hai bikane ke liye " said harsh her mama .

(

She love that house so much because it was there first house when they were not rich . So for saving her house she agreed .

Flashback end

I don't know what should I say or not when I hear a old woman voice she said .

" Bahu ko Ayushman ke kamre leke jao " said abha Ayushman grandma .

Two girl came over me and take me in his room and I enter and saw a very big room which was so beautiful i was stunning and very huge .

His room was so big even 30 people can live in his room. But most attractive thing caught my attention that was a huge balcony in which plant are present and more important that I can see my mom and dad from here and moon light was also bright .

Now I don't need anything I got what I want , I was just looking at outside  .

Ayushman pov .

When mom said that they betrayed us , i literally  want kill them with my bare hand but I control my self and called harsh and he said that she only knows where is Arya .

I hate the moment when I got married to that person whom i don't know , i checked Arya background but not her .

When I call her mama he said that she knows where is Arya and now  she raise my anger .

I directly went to bar and gulped 2 , 3 bottle of alcohol, whenever I tried take break her place was coming in front me , she is such graddy and whore I must say , and i know I am married to her .

Urghhhh I just want kill someone ,so badly , I was already arranged marriage , in this also they betrayed us , i am going to make her life like hell, I am not going live her , she will die with bare hand .

Author pov

Ayushman was drunk , and his eyes became red due to anger , and no one can control his anger , he was silently gulping  alcohol , but bartender was scarred.

He knows that what this Ayushman do , he silently pray for person , who is going to hurt or killed by him .

After drinking alcohol he directly went to his house and entered in his room and saw ...........

Thank You let's see what can he do with tara .

Author
Anu 💞