chapter 9. chance ?

Ayushman pov.

I don't know what to do , dad totally played with my brain I was working on serious project if I got this then no one means no can stop me to reach high but now what can I do .

Should I give chance to this marriage, can I trust her , I never have been in any relationship i don't know what to do .

I closed my eyes and saw her smiling face doe eyes small nose and most beautiful her nose ring her beautiful eyes and her pink lips , I was in my thoughts and a smile made way on my face .

After struggling so much from my mind and heart finally , my heart win .

I started working on my laptop  ,it was so tired day .

tara pov 

I was sitting with everyone , today was there holiday , so all youngsters and family members are there except Ayushman and dad.

They are talking about mom dad anniversary , I didn't know anything about this because my mama and mami never involved me in any kind of functions.

I was looking everyone when kanak said

" Bhabhi chalo shopping chalte hai , aap bhi apne liye new dresses le lena "

" Nahi , koi baat nahi , mere paas bahut se kapde hai " i said , as I don't have habit going in public , I am afraid to talk any unknown persons.

" Tara bacca tum jao ye log sath " gayatri mumma said while looking at me

" Ji mummy ji" i said as i can't denied her order

Gaytri mumma  smiled and engrossed other when Choti ma said

" Bhabhi guest list aur theme ka kya kare "

" Mein kya bolta hu sare couples ko koi dress code de dete hai aur theme blue mein rakhte hai accha Lage ga " said kabir in excitement .

" Idea bura bhi nahi , hai " said Chitra

" Kya bhai , kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki aap in Dona se jada samjhdar ho ye sab kamo mein " neelesh said while teasing him .

" Neele khabar dar  agar mere bacche kuch bola to , khud ka dimag chalta nahi aur bada isko sune wala "said bhavana.

" Choti ma i love you , agar aap nahi hote toh ye log mere roj mazak udethe "  kabir said while hugging her , I was looking there drama with smile , in these days i started smiling more and more .

" Okay toh sabko code dethe hai " said kanak .

" Sab Saadi phene ge aur hum ladke suit  aur bhabhi aur bhai newly wed couple hai toh , bhabhi lenga phene ge aur bhai kurta  " said Chitra .

I was looking at them and nodded then we started talking about decoration and food .

Author pov.

Tara was happy with her new family , she was feeling lucky , in mistakenly but she got families who can love her , care her , understand her .

Tara and other members are planning for anniversary everyone was excited , tara was happy because she was celebrating any kind of functions after her parents death .

Time skip .

It was evening everyone was still talking and playing , they are totally enjoyed there holiday when there hear Ayushman voice

" Kya ho raha " he said and sat next to tara .

Tara look at him and stand up from her place and went from there .

When Ayushman saw that he felt ignored and here he want to give chance and tara was running from him .

He was thinking when someone bring her hand in front of him while holding glass of water , Ayushman look at person and it was none other than tara , she gave him water and smiled .

Tara sit next him again and started talking with other Ayushman was looking at her , he thought that she was running from him but no in fact she was also trying her best to give chance to this marriage.

Ayushman understand that he must also do work as good husband .

After dinner .

Everyone went there room , tara came and saw that Ayushman was working on laptop , she didn't said anything and went from there and started making her bed when Ayushman said .

" Tara "

She was feeling nice hearing her name from his mouth , she was already fall in love with him but now she started liking his presence and talks .

" Ji "

" Kuch jaruri baat karni thi , idhar aao baitho " Ayushman said while patting next to him .

Tara went there and sit next him and Ayushman said .

" I am sorry for my behaviour , mujhe maaf kar do , mein tumhe anjane mein bahut kuch bola , uske liye mein sarminda hu , mein chata hu ki hum iss Saadi ko chance de ................. Agar tum chao toh ?" He said in hesitate .

Tara was looking at him like just know he read her mind and heart like open book , she was in cloud nine , she was so happy she was just looking at when he said

" Tara kya chance dogi iss Saadi ko?" Ayushmaan again asked her .

Tara said " Han jarur " she said while smiling .

Just than Ayushman put his hand over his neck and remove a chain in which A alphabate was written he said while holding chain in his hand .

" Ye mere par dadi ne diya tha ku ki mein is gahr ka bada batha hu , par aab mein ye tumhe de raha hu ku ki aab tum is is ghar ki bade bahu aur bate ho " Ayushman said .

Tara was not sure whether she take this or not just then Ayushman came near her and his breadth was falling over her neck when tara feel a cold things over her neck she opened her eyes and at look at the locket and smiled .

" Thankyou " tara said

He kissed her forehead which shocking for both of them Ayushman didn't know why he did but he feeling nice he put his lips over there for min than removed .

Tara get up from. There and Ayushman saw that and said

" Kidhar abhi , iss Saadi ko chance ke baat ki aur abhi se bhag rahe ho "

" Hnn , bhag nahi rahi sone ja rahi hu " tara said in confusion

Ayushman get up from bed and made his way towards her and hold her hand bring towards bed and made her sit . Whole time tara was looking at him in confusion.

Ayushman sit on his knees and gasped came from her mouth and said

" Aap niche ku bhate ho ?"

" Mein kha ki chance Dene ko , aur tum phir dur ka rahe ho , agar tum mere sath uncomfortable ho thik hai , tum jao aur so " Ayushman said and went to sleep next side .

Tara was looking at him , then she started going towards window , Ayushman saw that and thought "maybe she is uncomfortable from me " and closed his eyes .

After sometime Ayushman feel moment on his bed he turned and look at tara who was sleeping . Looking at her like this he smiled .

Tara knows that may he will feel bad , but she can't be uncomfortable from him , for her with him was her safest place .

Thank You so much 

Here was another update .

Thank You for vote and comment , love you all

Author
Anu 💞