chapters 12 anniversary

this chapter is going to long 

..................................................................................

Author pov .

Tara wake up early in the morning and look at the time it was 6:00 a.m. she look her left and saw ayushman was sleeping peacefully .

Without disturbing him she made her way towards bath room and wear saree and went from their room.

As she came downstairs she saw  everyone was wake up and making some sweets.

Chitra look at her and wish her good morning as it was early morning Tara didn't  expected this from youngsters will wake early she wish them back .

She also started helping to youngsters and her family members after that Gayatri came  and inform them they all are going to temple .

After hearing that everyone went there room and took bath wand went for mandir they donate new clothes and foods to poors and they  also  went in orphanage gave them new books , clothes and clothes , its was not new , every year at their anniversary ayushman donate many things to poor people .

After coming from temple they made there way towards dining hall for breakfast  , everyone did there breakfast expect tara and bhavana , they made there way towards kitchen and started preparing  for night party .

It was afternoon everyone was running here and there , there was noise of ordering , laughing , talking , youngsters are helping for decoration ,  dadi was in her room with gayatri talking with some old friends and inviting them for anniversary , umashanker ( ayushman grandpa ) , raghav( his chote papa) , kartik ( his dad) and ayushman was in his office talking about clients and dealing with them .

Inshort everyone was busy , with there works , tara doesn't  even have time for breadth , she was running here and there while helping other workers , when she saw kanak and she said

" bhabhi , aap ne subah se kuch nahi khaya hai , aap kuch kha lijiye , hum sambhal lenge " 

" koi baat nahi  kanak , hum baad mein kha lenge jyada time nahi bacha hai , aur han aap hamra ek kar dengi ?" tara said 

" ji boyle , " kanak said 

" ye chai aur coffee , sab  ko de aye , woh aaj sab ghar par hai na "

" thik hai " kanak said

tara take her in kitchen and gave her tray , and made her way outside .

she was so engrossed in work , from morning she was working continuously, without taking rest .

kanak gave everyone tea and coffee lastly she went in ayushman office , in his his office , only he was present after dealing with there work , they all went from there 

"knock "knock  " kanak knocked the door , then she hear deep voice of

" come in "

she opened the and saw that ayushman was looking at computer screen , without looking to the person , she put coffee on table 

" thank you " he said and take one sip of coffee , a familiar taste hit his tongue , he look at person with shiny eyes , because he thought it must be tara , but was kanak .

he look at her and asked 

" where is your bhabhi ?"

" uff  bhai , your wife is human or robot " she asked sitting comfortable in front of his his chair , ayushman look at her in confusion and asked