chapter 11 . understandings

Author pov.

After giving dress chitra went from there ,tara was little hesitate to wear because she never use this types of clothes here and she always used to wear Arya's clothes .

Time skip .

Ayushman came from office he was sitting on couch and doing some work in his phone , then he look upstairs he saw that all youngster are coming but he just want to meet a particular person who was none other tara .

As everyone stand next to him ,he look at all and asked

" Tara kha hai ?

" Woo bhabhi bus a rahi hai " said chitra .

Just than they hear melodious voice anklets , everyone look at source of voice .

Ayushman pov.

When I hear melodious voice of anklets at the time i got to know who is the person , but when I turned my breadth  stuck , i don't how many heart beats i skipped , without blinking I was just looking at her .

She was looking very beautiful in that red anarkali , her cuda , her bindi ,  Kohl on her eyes , sindoor on hairline , her earrings, everything was looking gorgeous on her , she didn't  saw as she was fixing her dupatta , after few seconds later mine and her eyes meet , we both looking each other eyes .

I never saw beautiful girl like her  we both are lost into each other when kabir clear his throat and said .

" Bhai muh , toh band karlo "

I have him death glare , just then came and stand in front of us . She smiles and look at me , and bend and sit on my knees , just then I hear many gasp because they know I never bend in front of anyone .

Tara also take some steps back I took her left feet and put on my knees she put her hand over my shoulder for support and said

" Ayush ji ye aap kya kar rahe hai "

I didn't listen her and tie her straps of her hills and put her feet down and look at her ,she little bent and with her hand she clean dust from my knees and smiled while saying
" Thankyou " .

I love her smiling face so much ,she was looking so beautiful whenever she smiles we both are smiling when neelesh said .

" Bhai , bhabhi agar aap dono ka khatam hogya ho toh chale  , aaj hi shopping karni hai , iske liye toh bahut time hai " he was teasing us .

" Jada nahi bol Raha hai tu , chal abb " I said

Everyone went from there tara was standing there I hold her hand and we went from there in car .

Tara pov .

Today whatever happened in house I was feeling bless , what ayush ji did make me feel blessed .

In my life I never got this much respect from anyone the way he care for me , the way he look at me , the way he talk , everything was making me fall in love with him more .

Mom dad if you're looking at me from there , please i requesting you always make him happy and blessed our this relationship .

I was in my thought , when I feel him holding my hand I look towards him , his face was emotionless and his concentrate was on road , I look at behind and saw everyone was busy on there phone .

I looked at our hand and smiled then i cover our hand from my dupatta for saving evil eyes , my mom used to do this when I was small , then i averted my gaze from hand to windows .

He was rubbing his thumb over my hand , like saying to me not to worry , it was relaxing me so much . He was totally playing with fingers .

I don't when I fall asleep ,I wake up when I fell a hand over my cheeks I look at person and gave smile and he said

" Uth jao shine hum , aa gaye "

I nodded and get up my sit Ayushman hold my hand and we all went in mall , it was so big when everyone look at Ayushman then bend little infront of him  and wish him .

I was just looking at him , does i don't know about my husband anything , kabir came towards me and whisper

" Bhabhi ye bhai ka hii ek mall hai , toh isliye sab yese kar rahe "

" Ek matlab ,aur bhi hai kya ?" I asked

" Han aur bhi hai " kabir said like it is peace of cake for him .

I understood that my husband is very rich person .

Author pov.

Tara was looking here and there and Ayushman was looking at her curiosity , she was observing each everything like kids , who came here first time , look at her like this , he asked

" Pehle kabhi nahi ho kya ?"

Tara hear that and reply

" Aye thi aaj se thik  12 saal pehle tab itna developed nahi tha na "

" Hnn 12 saal pehle " he shocked hearing her answer but not asked her again .

She went in one showroom and saw many clothes her eyes are shining looking at them Ayushman saw that .

She choose one lenga which was very beautiful but when she look at price she put her hands back , he looked at her and asked

" Kya hua , accha nahi hai ."

" Thik hai , par nahi chaiye " she said and started going from there Ayushman look at the dress and look at one worker and said in cold and strict voice
" Packed this "

And went from there whatever tara was looking our touching her was buying everything for her and from away someone was looking at them and giving death glare to tara ,her face was burning with jealousy while looking at tara some much happy , she smirk and said to herself

" Tara bahut maze kar rahi hai na , ruk mein aa gaye hu aab , sab chin lunge , ye paise jo ye Ayushman tujhe pe luta raha hai hai na sab Mera hai " she said and went from there .

After some time everyone was sitting in restaurant where everyone order somethings for them self but tara was looking at them because she don't know anything about hotel .

Ayushman look at her and order something for and when she saw ice cream in front of kabir her eyes became shiny Ayushman look at her and asked

" Ice cream khaoge "

" Ji , nahi " she was little bit hesitant

"Bolo tara , konsa flavour "

" Choclate wala " she said and smiled like kids

He nodded and ordered ice cream for her , she eat 3 cones of ice cream and she asked  for next one but he doesn't allow her .

After completing there shopping it became night everyone came at home all are tried and tara was slept in car , Ayushman didn't disturbed her sleep and take her in arms and bring her in there room and made her sleep over bed .

Thank you

 that's for today and another update will be at evening , eid mubarak to all 

Next chapter is going to interesting

Again thank you for voting .

Author
Anu 💞
Thank you