Getting Burned

~ playing fire with fire will always get you burned ~ 

Since changing schools Sarah Anderson has taken 'frenemies' to a whole new level after meeting Thomas Goldberg – the "fcukboy" and joker of the school – a year and a half ago.

To others, Tom is the attractive, funny, golden boy that everyone knows and loves. But to Sarah, he's nothing but an annoying idiot with an odd sense of humour who she just can't seem to stay away from.

After ditching her former town, Sarah had promised to leave behind the person she used to be, but with Tom (the best friend to her only girl friend) continuously prying into her private life and always seeming to be in the wrong places at all the wrong (or right) times, it's getting harder and harder to hide who she once was.

And when he stumbles across her biggest secret, and she soon uncovers his, will they put behind their years' worth of on-and-off rivalry to help each other, or will they use it to their own advantage?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING - unfortunately, I most likely will not be posting this up for another few months when I finally finish high school  as I have other books I'd like to finish (and exams I need to focus on lololol).

You can find my other stories on my other accounts lalal0ser and youngxbloods :))

In the meantime though, if anyone would like to make me a cover for Getting Burned, I will absolutely adore you forever and ever!

Much love and take care,

Mary xx