LIFE & BOOK UPDATE!!

Hello my beautiful readers! If you guys missed out on my authors note on the Excerpt, it's fine because I decided to dedicate an entire chapter to it LMAO, please bare with me for a moment.

Firstly, I know I've said it a million and one times but good LAWD thank you all so much for the reads, comments and likes, they have certainly not gone unnoticed. My heart honestly swells every time I see a new comment/like/added to a library. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHH *sobbing and heart eyes emoji x10*

SECONDLY, I feel so damn annoying for doing this but if you guys love my stories and would like to support me pretty pretty please go follow me on Radish Fiction. So far I've only posted the updated and edited version of Bedmate for free, but I'll be posting more stories in the following weeks/months *hopefully*. You can only download it via the app store or google play for your iPhone or Android. 

You'll be able to find me under MaryAlegam!! :)))

And last but NOT least, Getting Burned (the story I was going to release about Sarah and Tom) is currently being put on hold due to major writers block, however, me being me I decided to start a new story and am currently really really liking it to be honest. It's basically Sarah and Tom 2.0 and I've no idea what I'm going to call it yet so someone please help me out LOL.