eleven

~ N O W ~

"What. The. Fu-"

"Sarah!" I scold before she could finish the sentence, the children and elderly around us making swearing a terrible thing for me.

"Did he actually?" She asks, eyes wide as saucers before they darted over to look at the said boy. "Wait no, of course not, the better question is WHY DID YOU BELIEVE THAT AS-"

"-SBUTT," I cut her off with a warning look that had her rolling her eyes and continuing as if I said nothing.

"I mean, I get where you're coming from - not that I've ever been in a situation like that - and I'd be mad and scared as hell but you could've at least let him explain himself!"

"You think I don't know that now?" I sigh, aggravated as the memories came rushing back. "As soon as I left that party after driving a drunken Tom and you home, I regretted it straight away," I put my head in my hands and rubbed my temples, eyes closed. "And when I got home to check my messages, turns out the person who had texted me when I went to find you and Tom-" I add the emphasis on purpose as her cheeks redden, "-it was Storm."

"What did it say?"

I thought about it, couldn't remember, shrugged. "I forget."

For the millionth time she rolls her gorgeous eyes at me with a slight shake of her head, "Typical," she mutters teasingly.

I laugh slightly, shoulders less tense, "Anyway, after that I didn't see or hear from him for a while."

She rose a knowing eyebrow, "how long is a while?"

I bit my lip, almost ashamed at how long I had dragged things out, "um, like, three... or four... months? Maybe?"

"Four months! You waited four freaking months!?" She shrieks causing me to laugh nervously and play with my hair.

"Um, yeah," I mumble, cheeks going pink at the thought of what happened next.

She notices my embarrassed look and immediately narrows her eyes, body instinctively leaning forward, "spill it, young lady."

{ a / n - okay, just another note saying that I'm so so sorry for the terrible updates. I STILL don't have a computer and my internet kinda hates me so writing is becoming hard for me lately *cries*. Anyway, hopefully I'll have the next chapter up soon! (Two months later....) kidding, no not two months. Soon, I swear! 

I love you all and thank you so much for the votes, and to everyone who bothers to comment as well you seriously all make my day every time I go through them.

Ciao Bella's! }