37. ~Green~

St. Patrick's day special!!

Michael's pov:
Another day Elizabeth requests me to take her. I know this is a horrible idea. I can't take her. Not after last time. Obviously I'm going to, I can't just break my promise, but I can't Noah that. He definitely will not let me, considering since William said he wasn't gonna be that easy on me next time he catches me. Key word: catches.
He must remember when I was a teenager, I got away with a lot of the crap I did. He still hasn't found out about half of it still.
Maybe since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, I could set something fun up for her. Maybe throw a few pots of gold glitter around and say the leprechaun came to visit.

I get up and head to the front door.
"Where are you going?" I hear from Noah's voice behind me.
I turn around and he's at the kitchen entrance.
"Um," I sigh, "going to get my sister."
"What? Michael- no." No take the idea away.
"Noah, I'm going to get her." I tell him.
"Then I'm going with you." Noah say, not up for debate.
"That's fine with me." And definitely safer.
"But I am not pulling into that drive way so you can tell Lizzy to wait outside a few houses down."
"Mhm." I say, walking out the door, Noah not far behind.

After we get on the main road, Noah starts talking.
"This is the last time I'm taking you there." Noah does not sound happy at all.
"I know. I'm sorry. I just can't leave her somewhere she doesn't want to be." I defend my reasoning.
Noah just remains silent, watching the road ahead. I hate making him mad, but it's my sister, like, come on.

We pull up a few houses down like Noah said he would do. I text Lizzy to meet us there.
A few minutes later, I see Elizabeth walk out of the top of the drive way, making her way over by running.
She had a smile on her face as she opens the back door.
"Mikey! Nowa!" Elizabeth calls out.
Noah puts an instant fake smile on, like he wasn't just expressing how annoyed he was that I still wanna risk getting close to that house again.
"Hey, Lizzy!" Noah says back.
"I love the smell of this car! I know it's yours, Nowa, because Mikey leaves his car a mess."
"Wowww." I say, jokingly.
Noah chuckles a bit. "Yeah, maybe he needs to clean his car out."
I elbow him, but he just grabs my elbow after and moves it back to my side with a smile in his face, continuing to drive. No reaction.

We get back home and Elizabeth runs inside. Noah and I make it inside, seeing her jump all over Hannah.
"Lizzy-" Hannah was laughing.
"Hannah!!!" Elizabeths high pitch voice fills the air.

Later, Elizabeth was asleep in Hannah's room.
"Hey, Hannah?" I say as I see her in the kitchen.
"Yeah?" She reply's.
"I know you love making kids happy, would you like to help me decorate so it looks as if a leprechaun came to visit her?" I ask.
Hannah's face lights up with excitement.
"YES! IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?"
I cover her mouth.
"Shhhh!" I giggle quietly. "You'll wake her up."
"Right! Sorry!" She giggles back.
"I bought a bunch of green and gold things, like glitter, paint, and a few gifts for her."
"Gifts? It's Saint Patrick's Day?" Hannah looks confused.
"Yeah, but I feel bad, she probably barely gets any new things from my parents, so, this will be nice for her."
Hannah smiles and nods.

I pull out a bunch of stuff from dollar tree bags
"So, have fun, I guess." I say.
Hannah immediately grabs some paper. She covers it in glue, and sprinkles gold and green glitter all over it.
"You bought cute pots tooooo?!" Hannah says as she picks one up and looks at it like it's the cutest thing ever.

After a while, Hannah and I have finished decorating and setting everything up. We both go to our rooms for the night.
Noah's in his room, at his desk.
"Hey, love." Noah smiles.
"Hey." I walk over to him and sit on his lap.
Noah continues to smile, holding me by my hips. "What were you doing? It's almost 1:00am." Noah points out. I look at the time and notice that it is.
"Oh, Hannah and I kinda put glitter and St. Patrick Day stuff all around for Lizzy." I say, hoping he wouldn't be mad about it.
"Really? Glitter?" Noah asks.
"Don't worry, the glitter is glued to paper and stuff, otherwise we'd never see the end of that glitter.
I hear Noah sigh in relief. He kisses my hair.
"You should get to bed."
"You should too." I say back.
"Love, I'm busy-" Noah try's to say.
"Nope. You going to bed with me." I get up from his lap and pull on his arm until he decides to give in.

The next morning, I'm woken up by nothing better than Elizabeth poking me, basically yelling: "MIKEY! MIKEY! THE LEPRECHAUN VISITED!" I notice Hannah leaning against the door frame, she giggles and shrugs. Probably got woken up the same way.
"COME ON, MIKEY! YOU HAVE TO SEE!"
I hear Noah groan as he tightens his sleeping grip around my waist.
"Okay, okay, shhh." I giggle a bit. "I'll meet you downstairs."
Elizabeth runs out of my room, dragging Hannah with her.

"We should go downstairs, just to make her happy." I say as I turnt to face Noah, laying down.
"Mhm..." He mumbles while slowly getting up.
He picks me up once he's standing.
"Hey, I can walk, you know-" I say.
"Nah, you want me to put you down?" Noah looks at me.
I get comfy while he holds me bridal style.
"No... don't put me down."
Noah chuckles. "Yeah, thought so."

Once we get downstairs, Elizabeth has already gotten Nicole and Charlotte down to see too. Noah looks relieved that it wasn't a mess down here. I would never mess up his house. Hannah and I kept it clean, but made it look as if a leprechaun actually did come here.
"See, Mikey and Nowa? He came to visit me! And he left me gifts!!"
"You bought her gifts?" Noah whispers in my ear.
"Obviously." I smile and whisper back.

Noah puts me down so I could go up to Elizabeth.
"You like them?" I ask.
"I love them!" She says, holding a green bunny I bought her for one of the gifts

Words: 1114