46. ~Attention~

Smutttt! You have been warned!

Noah's pov:
I wake up for the third time already from Michael. He won't go to bed. I've literally tried everything.
"What now, Michael." I say as he pokes my shoulder.
"I think we need to talk." He says. Okay, that's new.
"Michael- it's," I look at the time. "2:30 in the morning. Can't it wait?"
"I just feel like you haven't been as close to me as you normally are. Like, distant..."
I kiss his lips for five seconds before pulling back.
"Happy?" I say tiredly, turning my body away from him.
"No. I feel like you wanna leave me-" My eyes widen. I turn back over to him and grab him by the collar of his shirt aggressively while the both of us stay laying down.
"Excuse you? Me leave you? I just spent 10 grand on a new ring for you."
"Yeah, but $10,000 to you is like $5.00." He says, smirking at the interaction, obviously trying to get me to continue.
"You-" I move my hands to his hips, pulling him up against me, moving my left hand to his chin. "You ever fuckin say that again, I won't hesitate to fuck you to the point you actually break." I threaten. "I don't care if you're screaming, crying, begging me to stop. I won't until you physically break.
Michaels smirk turns bigger. He runs his right hand down my body. "What if that's exactly what I want?"
I grit my teeth together. "Fine. Is that what you want, slut?" Looking deep into his very blue eyes, trying to get the actual truth.
"Yes." He says. I sit up and look at him for a second before picking him up and placing him on my lap. I aggressively smash my lips to his, him kissing back immediately. He places his hands on his faces and I place mine on his hips, keeping him in place. I press my tongue to his lips, forcing it in. Our tongues explore each other's mouths, mine obviously winning dominance. After a few minutes, Michael starts to grind his knee on my hard-on, causing me to grunt.
"Michael. Stop." I demand.
"Make me." He says onto my lips.
"You know, you're being really bratty tonight." I keep hold of his hips and lean him on his back. Before I get all the way back, he pulls down my pants with my boxers.
"Ohhhh I see what you want." I smirk, grabbing his head, forcing it to my hard member. Now, I'm on my back as Michael lays between my legs. He seems to already know what to do since he grabs it with one of his freezing hands and places his mouth of the top. He circles his tongue around the top for a few seconds before fitting as much as he can into his mouth."I know you can do better than that." I grab his hair, forcing him to deep throat it. He chokes a bit as I bob his head up and down. I notice a few tears prickle up in the corner of his eyes, but he's obviously enjoying it.

Michael forces his head back once he's had enough of that, kissing my lips passionately. I push him backward on his back and climb over him, careful of his wound. Don't wanna actually hurt him. I move down to his neck, biting on a few spots until I get his most sensitive. I would memorize it, except I swear it's different every time. I bite down on the spot, causing soft moans.
"Mph..." I hear from him. "Ah..."
I bite down a little harder, causing him to slightly squirm. I lift myself up a little, forcing Michael to flip over so he's laying on his stomach. I grab the waist band of his pants and pull them down. I pull my own pants down, not wearing a belt since I was sleeping before this, and place two fingers in Michaels mouth. I pull my fingers back out and shove them into him. He lets out a moan, knowing that was only the beginning. After a few, I take my fingers out of him and line my dick up with his entrance. I push into him with no warning, starting off slowly, thrusting in and out of him.
"M-mmph- faster!" Michael moans out.
I pick up the past, going a lot faster.
"M-M-AHHH! NOAH!" I quickly cover his moans up with a very messy kiss.
"MMMPH!" He moans the best he can while they're being muffled. I don't want him to wake everyone in the house. It's probably like 2:55-3:10am. I don't know how long it's been. I continue to thrust in and out of his as fast as I can.
"M-MMMPH!" I knew if I stopped kissing him, he'd be screaming, so obviously I continued to kiss him as well.
"I'm close-" I say, keeping up the pace. Michael pinching my thighs, probably a way of saying he is too.
"You too?" I ask. Every time I pull away to talk, I cover his mouth with my hand.
"M-MHM-"
"Too bad." I smirk. "Part of what you wanted." I chuckle.

After a few minutes, I climax in him. Michaels tears fall down his face. Probably from having to cum but can't.
"Go ahead." Michael smiles and moans out while he releases. I pick him up, knowing damn well he can not walk, and bring him to our bathroom. I start a bath, letting the water fill up.
I take off Michael shirt, nothing there was new blood on his bandages. I run my hand over it.
"Ow-!" He leans his body away.
"Did that hurt the whole time?" I ask, hoping it didn't.
"No... just a little now that I'm thinking about it."
"I'm sorry..." I say.
"It's okay, Noah, I wanted that." He smirks. I finish taking off his shirt and I place him in the water, I followed right after.

Words: 1011