69-The Boys meet Starlight Glimmer!

Whoa! Rack said soon all the boys came out of the mirror! And fell on the floor! They still looked like teen boys Soon they realized there was a Glittery purple unicorn pony who had a similar purple resemblance to Twilight herself The only difference between them was that The Cutie Markings on their side was different! And even their hair was different as well! This purple pony had streaks of glittering blue and purple hair hanging down on her face and purple eyes as well! She even had a glittering cutie mark that was sparkly blue glitter being curvy and a little purple sparkle on the bottom of it The Boys smiled! 🙂! Hello! They said I'm Rack! These are my friends Benny Timmy Chris Vegeta Gizmo Nebuchadnezzar and Goku he said hi! I'm Starlight Glimmer! Twilight's Student she told them. She wants me to learn as much as I Can About Friendship And I'm not learning So much just hanging out here inside her Castle! She said What's it like back there?" She wondered It's pretty different! Gizmo said And not So different at the same time! Timmy said I uh Don't suppose! She said You really think that She'll be okay with that? Goku thought Well we never really seen you or Ourselves before in that world! Chris said You know that's not a particularly compelling argument! Nebuchadnezzar said So what do you think boys can I go back with you? They smiled 🙂! Off course!