74-Twilight meets Shadrach and Abednego at lunch Equestria Girls!

At lunch Twilight smiled at her only new friends Shadrach and Abednego said 🙂! I know We've just met and I was wondering If you two would be able to help me out with something Off Course! They said She told them The same thing that She said to FlutterShy saying I've decided to run for Princess of the Fall Formal! And she thought it was a bad idea and felt sorry about it! They didn't understand She had to let them know what was at stake especially being in the balance for Equestria ! She was Here on a mission and She was determined! They smiled at her 🙂! We really appreciate you Standing up for us earlier!  They told her You're really nice! They said. Suddenly a orange beautiful fiery haired teen girl with orange yellow fiery hair being very curly streaked banged wavy swirly all the way down and up across her head came sitting down at the table with them It was SunSet Shimmer herself! Hello! She said in a friendly tone I'm SunSet Shimmer! She was trying hard to be friendly regardless She had really learned her lesson! At first the two tall  boys seemed confused by her because They had never met before so they didn't know who she was. Twilight smiled its okay boys Sunsets our friend She's friends with us and everyone else here at CHS as well. She's good now we forgave her.  The boys smiled at her 🙂! It's nice to meet you too! They said and the three of them became friends!