85-VeggieTales! What Easter is really about!

Join the Veggies as they learn the True Meaning of Easter! Clip from An Easter Carol!

Remember what I said On the Way to Jerusalem several Days ago?  I will be Treated unkindly I will Die and On the Third Day I will Come Back to life again!  All these Things you have now Seen. 

Peace be with You! ,    He said

He had Risen from the Grave!....   He was truly Alive!

And showed them His Scarred nail Feet and Hands

I am always Going to Be with you!

They will live Forever, Tell them that If they Believe in Me and My Words, They will live Forever, Just like Me!

Easter isn't about Eggs .    It's all About hope That this Life isn't All there is!

"He hated injustice-He taught What is right! He said,     "I'm the Way and the Truth and The Light!"

"There is nothing Left to fear , Nothing Heaven knows.   He died for us To give us Life, and To give us Hope, He rose!

|Death will never Be the End, if You just Believe!

The Bible Story! It's really easy forgetting Why we're even celebrating Easter!  God sent Jesus His Son to Forgive our Sins and Offer us For a Life forever with Him that's Not something we want to Forget! You can read the Real Bible Story about Easter!