88-VeggieTales! Heroes of The Bible! V'1 Part 7 Esther

God's People were saved

"Yes!, She said, "I am Also a Jew." And there Is a Man in the Kingdom who Wants to Kill all of us "!

"Haman is an evil man!" She replied screaming loud    "Haman!,". She said.

Spare you?    "You are My Queen!"  Xerxes said.

"O king,   Spare me and the life of my people."

God showed Esther His purpose.!

Esther spoke,   "Then I will tell You both."   "Will you and Haman come Tomorrow to another special banquet?"

When Mordecai heard About Haman's evil Plan,      He sent word to Esther.      "Perhaps God has made You queen For such A time as This.      Maybe He will use You to rescue, His People.

He loved her!.   When Xerxes saw Her He set the   Royal Crown upon Herself and Made Her His new Queen!.

In obedience To his Order , She was taken to His Palace.

The Bible says: and Who knows that You have come To royal Position for Such a Time as this?-Esther 4:14

Perhaps this is the Reason you became Queen,"   Mordecai explained.     "Perhaps God put You here for such a time as this!"

You know What happens to People who Appear before The King uninvited!" Esther said.

Mr Nezzer was stunned! .  He loved Esther and Would never Harm her!

So Esther gathered up Her courage and said, "Haman has lied to you about Mordecai. Mordecai is a good person. And his family is my family!.

She was very Afraid to go Before Mr Nezzer. But she knew What she had to do!  So the next day She timidly approached Him.

|The battle is not ours we look to God above! For He will guide us Safely through And guard us with his love!

And that's The story of Esther the Girl who became Queen and saved Her people   -All because She had the Faith and courage to Do what was right! End

The Bible Story! It's important to Trust in God and remember He will Never leave you. You can read about my Story in the Bible in the Book named after Me! You have to be very Brave to do what's right!