84-Twilight Leaves The Teenage Girls and Boys!

There was celebration between the teenage girls and boys after They had defeated The evil girls! They were so happy! And hugged each other!  They became sad because Twilight had to leave them again! All of them had sad faces and glances especially Vegeta! Sunset Aria Adagio and Sonata were sad as well Tears swelled up in their eyes! Their lives and life had changed and became better Because of her! They embraced her in an emotional way Hugging her!  Sure wish you could stay with us here longer! Chris said sighing sad Me to! Twilight told him I have responsibilities in Equestria that I have to get back on ! She said everyone needs me! She told him She smiled at the other girls and boys happy 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂! Now I can come Through this Portal whenever I want coming here to you guys as my friends This isn't goodbye! She said It's really goodbye until we see each other again next time!  She said And the other girls and boys smiled 🙂🙂🙂🙂! Still sad that she had disappeared from them being in the portal. Vegeta smiled 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂! As he started writing Dear Princess Twilight!  He said Happy 😊 !   Missing you already! Barbie said Hope you'll be Back soon! Goku said Things are definitely Looking up for us here at Cartoon High! Adagio said And we know that We still have a lot to Learn about friendship! Abednego said Hope you don't Mind if we all write too you For advice when we need it! Gizmo said your Friends all of us! Shadrach said They were ready to sing some more songs again Getting ready to sing themselves out!