81-The Cartoon Girls and Boys Get ready to Rock!

The Teen Cartoon Girls and Boys Sonata Aria Adagio Trixie Starlight Barbie Sunset AppleJack Strawberry Blueberry Barbie Samatha Lemon Orange Pinkie Pie FlutterShy David Rarity Kiko Vicky Sam Danny Beatrix Rainbow Twilight Joy Gizmo Jay Mal Abednego Timmy Chris Nebuchadnezzar Shadrach Vegeta Goku and Daniel were carefully Watching The Sirens from Across the Room! "It's like They're... Going Off Their negative energy,"! Timmy said. Twilight nodded At him. "That's exactly What they're Doing!. We have To get to The finals And perform The Musical Spell being Countered." She said Beatrix was touching her hands. "I'm so... "
"Frightened!" All the girls and boys were. Beatrix was the one who showed it most.
Chris waited until They got on and then Talked to his friends, whispering "We know one group who won't stand In our way of us being in the Finals!". David pulled out his Harp . "Yeah! He said "Let's get Ready to Sing!". He told his friends "Wait! Daniel said in a sudden voice "Where's Meshach?" He had only realized That he wasn't there with them missing. "I'm here! I'm here!" A voice said from across the room. Meshach came toward his friends. He was dressed like The Disney Villains with a white leather jacket a dark purple shirt and a red cape with yellow and black mixed together He was a combination of Cruella Yzma and Jafar looking exactly like them in their matching colors and color schemes! It was Classic Evil Villainy at its best! His friends widened with shock as he approached. "We are in a battle competition with other bands in which we'll be singing together in front of an audience. Aren't you going to pretend that you look evil?" The other girls and boys thought about what he said for awhile and decided to join him in looking completely evil as well too! It did seem rather fun to dress up as someone evil ! So while nobody was looking They went away and decided to dress up as different villains after they were all done getting dressed Everyone seemed completely evil and started laughing! Even Vegeta couldn't help himself laughing at how evil he looked He was dressed as Oogie Boogie! The classical evil spooky Green Villain guy From the Disney Halloween movie classic The Nightmare Before Christmas! The other boys also laughed at how scary he looked! Ha ha! This gave Chris an idea! A perfect one Since all of them were dressed up as Disney Villains now He said I got it! He said We'll all do an entire melody on different Villain songs in Disney! The other girls and boys smiled laughing evil! Even Twilight and the other girls seem to like the sound of that! And agreed to do it! But they had to find somewhere to stay so they can create and make up their own great evil villain melody tune It had to be Somewhere where nobody would ever be able to hear them or listen to it! And Chris knew the perfect place for them to do it! Inside the classroom that was completely empty! Still being dressed up as the classic evil Villains in Disney that they were All of them went into the classroom and laughed evilly and Started to begin singing making and creating their own evil Villainous melody song !