Break In At The Palace

"Attention mysterious figure! The Dragon Warrior and Alexis daughter of Shifu are here! To perform justice! We know you're in here. Just a matter of time before we find you." Po says as he and Alexis continue to look around the Hall of Heroes feeling someone else's presence as items begin disappearing.

"Po." Alexis says as she and Po notice the intruders reflection in the eye of an Oogway statue.

"The Dagger of Dengua. You've got excellent taste I'll give you that. But we can't give you that. Give it back." Po says as he and Alexis turn to see the cloaked thief.

"If you insist." The thief says as she throws the dagger at Po before he easily deflects the attack only to miss catching his staff when it falls down and Alexis catch it instead.

"Nice try Po." Alexis says as she hands Po his staff.

"Oh! He's got a walking stick! What are you gonna do? Stroll me to death?" The thief asks.

"This stick is not for the strolling. It's the Staff of Wisdom." Po says.

"The Dragon Warrior's gonna be mad when he finds out you took his stick." The thief says.

"I am the Dragon Warrior." Po says annoyedly.

"I'm just gonna say it. Nothing about you says Dragon or Warrior. And who's the pretty little friend with you?" The thief asks.

"This is the great Master Shifu's daughter Alexis." Po says.

"The great who?" The thief asks before she begins fighting with Alexis and Po only to make them slip on an oil spill.

"Okay she's fast." Alexis says as she stands up seeing Po slide beside her as the thief's hood falls to reveal a female fox.

"How dare you desecrate the Hall of Heroes." Po says as he stops sliding.

"Who's desecrating what now?" The fox asks as she throws an artifact.

"Po catch it! Hey!" Alexis shouts as the gets tangled up by a chain thrown at her by the fox while Po gets his hands wrapped up by a chain as the fox knocks over more stuff causing him to catch the artifacts.

"The Urn of Whispering Warriors which I've already broken! Twice!" Po says in alarm as he sees the fox

"Wait. When did you break it the second time?" Alexis asks as she looks at Po while struggling to get out of the chains.

"And why would you keep an urn of souls? Just seems kinda creepy." The fox asks as she sends the urn flying before Po catches it barely.

"Nice catch Po." Alexis says in relief.

"Are you doing okay there big guy? Want your friend to step in for you because you're looking a little tired." The fox says as she appears on top of Po.

"On the contrary. I've never felt more awake!" Po says as he kicks the fox off before Alexis headbutts her and sends her flying at a stand knocking an artifact into the urn breaking it.

"Oh dad's not gonna be happy about that." Alexis says as she gets out of the chains.

"Uh I think we got bigger things to worry about." Po says as he walks toward the fox lying on the ground motionless.