Getting Inside

"Okay let's try this again." Po says as he and Alexis are watching Zhen repeat Po's attack that he did with his staff.

"You got it Zhen. Nice job." Alexis says.

"Hey where's the golden dragon that's supposed to shoot out?" Zhen asks as she holds up the broom.

"Not gonna happen with a broom." Po says.

"Yeah but still not bad though." Zhen says.

"Yeah but stir later, roll higher and the word is skadoosh." Po says.

"Skadoosh isn't a word." Zhen says.

"A skablam is?" Po asks before the bunny kids set off fireworks causing everyone to scatter before Po catches a monkey who's on fire and puts him out by putting him in a barrel of water.

"I've gotta say you two are not like any masters I've ever met. You especially Po." Zhen says.

"Yeah I know. There's not a lot of pandas." Po says.

"Or wolves. Especially wolves like me." Alexis says as she runs her arm.

"No. I mean you two are genuinely good people." Zhen says as she smiles.

"You have good in you too you know." Alexis says as she smiles at Zhen causing her to blush and smile.

"Listen up! The coast is clear. Thieves hit the streets and you three get out of my sight." Han says angrily as he looks at Alexis, Zhen and Po.

*Timeskip*

"I know that I promised I'd lead you right to the Chameleon's front door but the back door seems a little more practical." Zhen says as she leads the group to a back door of the building by the bridge.

"I've gotta say Zhen you really are a fox of your word." Po says.

"Yeah. You've definitely made us think differently about a lot of things the past few days." Alexis says as she smiles at Zhen causing her to smile before Po holds out a chewed peach pit to Zhen.

"A chewed up peach pit?" Zhen asks in disgust.

"One from Master Oogway's peach tree of heavenly wisdom. It's a Valley of Peace thing. It's supposed to remind me that every pit holds the promise of a mighty tree. Maybe it'll do the same for you." Po says as he hands the peach pit to Zhen.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Zhen asks.

"We have to." Alexis says.

"As a spiritual leader once said how many one kick butt if one doesn't seek a butt to kick." Po says.

"You're a real piece of work you know that?" Zhen asks as she goes through the tunnel entrance.

"Thank you. Wait. Was that a compliment or an insult?" Po asks confusedly.

"Kinda both. But more a compliment. Only as an insult because you two are definitely not like most who would turn and run. Not sure if I call that being brave or foolish." Zhen says.

"Just part of being Masters." Alexis says as she and Po follow Zhen into the tunnel.

*Timeskip*