Making A Deal

"Yeah! It sure is good to be a free fox again!" The fox says as she is jumping around.

"You're just free for now. Don't get used to it." Alexis says annoyedly.

"I know beautiful but I can enjoy it can't I?' The fox asks as she smiles at Alexis.

"Don't call me that." Alexis says annoyedly as she blushes.

"That's good back scratcher. So does this really unlock the door to the Spirit Realm?" The fox asks as she takes Po's staff.

"It doesn't work like that. It has to be given in order to gain its powers." Po says as he takes his staff back.

"Gotcha. Given to gain. So can I have it?" The fox asks.

"How about no? Po nor I are that foolish." Alexis says as she steps in front of Po.

"Alexis is right. Besides what do you take me for?" Po asks annoyedly.

"An easy mark. Your friend though not so much. I see her as more of a high mark." The fox says.

"What's an easy mark?" Po asks curiously.

"Someone who's easy to steal from. Generally someone who's generous and too trusting. Like you." The fox says.

"Aw thank you." Po says as he smiles.

"This is gonna be a long journey." Alexis says annoyedly as the group keeps walking.

*Timeskip*

"Are we gonna stop for lunch soon?" The fox asks.

"Justice doesn't stop for lunch. But it does take the occasional time out for snackage. Wanna split my cookie?" Po asks as he holds up a cookie and splits it as Alexis eats a sandwich half.

"You're just gonna give me half of your cookie out of the kindness of your heart? What's the catch?" The fox asks in shock.

"No catch. Po is just that nice." Alexis says as she holds the other half of her sandwich.

"She's right. You want it or not?" Po asks.

"Yes I want it!" The fox says as she takes the cookie and quickly eats it before Alexis offers her the other half of her sandwich.

"Now you're giving me food? Seriously what's with you two?" The fox asks in surprise.

"Well I would like your name at least. If we're going to be traveling together it'd be nice to know it rather than just calling you fox all the time." Alexis says as the fox cautiously takes the sandwich.

"Zhen." The fox says as she takes the sandwich causing Alexis to smile at her gently.

"How much farther is it to this Chameleon?" Po asks.

"Just a little farther." Zhen says as she lays on Po's backpack.

*Timeskip*

"Whoa. That place is beautiful." Alexis says as the group sees a city lit up with lights in the distance.

"It's the biggest village I've ever seen." Po says.