Defeating The Chameleon

"This place is crawling with more guards than I've ever seen. We'll never get to Po in time." Zhen says as she, Alexis, Mr. Ping and Lee are hiding by the bridge as they see a bunch of guards.

"We can't give up. We got to do something." Alexis says.

"You two just worry about getting to Po. We'll take care of the guards." Lee says.

"We will? I mean we will. But how?" Mr. Ping asks worriedly.

"Just leave that to me." Lee says.

"Thank you both. Be careful." Alexis says as the two groups get to work.

*Timeskip*

"Now's our chance Zhen. Come on." Alexis says as she and Zhen see Lee and Mr. Ping distracting the guards with the help of Han and his thieves.

"Alexis wait." Zhen says as she grabs Alexis's hand.

"What? We don't have time to fool around. We gotta get to Po and fast." Alexis says as she looks at Zhen.

"I know. I just... I wanted to say thank you." Zhen says.

"For what?" Alexis asks curiously.

"For giving me a chance. I don't deserve the chance you or Po gave me especially after what I did. But still thank you. You guys gave me a genuine chance when no one else would. That means a lot." Zhen says as she smiles.

"Well let's just say I know how you feel about never being given a chance." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"I know. And for what it's worth I still don't think you're a demon. You're one of the kindest people I've ever met and I'm grateful for having gotten to know you and Po. You especially." Zhen says as she and Alexis blush and smile shyly.

"You're welcome. Now come on." Alexis says as she and Zhen get moving.

*Timeskip*

"There's Po." Alexis says as she and Zhen see Po holding his staff with the Chameleon near him as they come in on an upper level area.

"And there's the Chameleon." Zhen says.

"A final face off between familiar adversaries alike in so many ways." Chameleon says.

"If only I had a dumpling for everytime a villain told me how much we had in common." Po says as he and Chameleon circle each other.

"It's true. We've both risen to the highest of heights. It's a shame only one of us can come out on top." Chameleon says.

"It is a shame. For you." Po says.

"My combined power of sorcery and kung fu will make me unstoppable. And once I dispense with you I'll expand my rule from Juniper City to..." Chameleon says.

"To every other city and village from here to the Valley of Peace and beyond. Yeah I know." Po says as Alexis and Zhen begin to try and get closer without being spotted.

"But how did you know?" Chameleon asks.

"I saw it in a vision because I'm the Dragon Warrior. For now at least... But I've realized it's probably time I make a change. And so should you." Po says as Alexis looks down at him and smiles up on hearing his words.