Being Betrayed

"Ugh." Alexis says as she groans waking up on the ground.

"You're awake! I was worried you were hurt." A voice says revealing to be Zhen looks around to find she is in a cell and Zhen is on the outside.

"Where's Po?" Alexis asks angrily as she glares at Zhen.

"Alexis... I..." Zhen says as sadly.

"Where is he Zhen? Answer me!" Alexis says angrily.

"I'm sorry. He... He didn't make it..." Zhen says as she looks down.

"No... I can't believe we trusted you. You traitor! You were never our friend. You never wanted to change or do good. You just wanted to help yourself. I wish we left you in the prison. Then Po would still be alive and I wouldn't be stuck in this cage as my home and everything I care about is about to be destroyed because of you!" Alexis shouts angrily as she shakes her head at Zhen.

"I'm sorry." Zhen says as she pins her ears back.

"Save it. You're not sorry. You never were." Alexis says sadly.

"Alexis please I can explain." Zhen says as she grabs the bars of the cell.

"Sure you can. Just leave me alone Zhen. I have nothing more to say to you." Alexis says as she looks away.

"Alexis please." Zhen says.

"Leave!" Alexis shouts angrily.

"Alright. I'll leave you alone... Here. I don't deserve this. You were wrong about me. There's no light for me. There never was." Zhen says as she takes off the white feather and places it on the ground next to the cell door before leaving as Alexis sadly looks at the feather and picks it up looking at it as she sighs.

*Timeskip*

Later as Alexis is sitting in the cell she soon spots Zhen walk over to the door.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone? What do you want now?" Alexis asks coldly.

"Nothing. I came to set you free." Zhen says.

"Why? So you can trick me again and play around with my emotions?" Alexis asks angrily.

"No. I came to set you free because I'm leaving. I don't want you to suffer. Please. You don't have to come with me but take this chance and run." Zhen says as she unlocks the cell door.

"Why should I trust you now? After everything?" Alexis asks angrily as she stands up.

"I don't deserve your trust. I just wanted to do something good. Even if that was setting you free so you have a chance. Goodbye Alexis." Zhen says as Alexis watches her leave.

*Timeskip*

Later as Alexis runs outside on all fours she soon spots Mr. Ping and Lee with Zhen and Po fighting nearby before jumping between the two snarling.

"Enough! This isn't gonna solve things." Alexis says as she looks at Po.

"Alexis you know we can't trust Zhen and if I have to fight you both to so I can get to the Chameleon to finish this then I will." Po says determinedly.

"I don't trust her. Or... At least I'm not sure I do anymore. But fighting her won't stop the Chameleon." Alexis says.

"Exactly so both of you get out of my way." Po says as he begins to walk away.

"Alexis please stop him. He's gonna get himself killed." Zhen says as she looks at Alexis.

"What do you care if I get killed or not?" Po asks before Zhen runs toward him and hugs him.

"Po please! Just let me do this one thing right." Zhen says.

"You're not the only one who's made some bad choices lately." Po says.

"You're really going to go through with this aren't you?" Zhen asks.

"Afraid so." Po says.

"And there's nothing any of us can do to talk to you out of it?" Zhen asks.

"Nope." Po says.

"You can't beat her you know?" Zhen asks.

"Maybe not. But I have to try. Get as far away from this place as you can." Po says as he begins to leave.

"How?" Zhen asks.

"Po!" Alexis says worriedly.

"We should never have let him come here! We are such terrible fathers." Mr. Ping says.

"At least you didn't lie and betray him. I am a terrible friend." Zhen says sadly.

"We can't let him go in there alone." Lee says.

"What can we do?" Mr. Ping asks.

"I hate to say it but Mr. Ping is right. The four of us won't be enough to stop an army. Let alone the Chameleon." Alexis says.

"Then we'll just have to get an army of our own." Zhen says.

*Timeskip*

"Hey! Listen up everybody!" Zhen says as the group goes back to the hidden village where people are fighting and not listening to her as she tries to get their attention.

"Shut it!" Alexis shouts as she growls loud and aggressively causing people to look at her and stop fighting.

"Thanks. The Dragon Warrior is in trouble. He's in trouble and he needs my help. And I need yours." Zhen says.

"Why should we help you?" Han asks.

"Because it's the right thing to do. Look I know you think it might be too late for a bunch of cheats and thieves like us to change our ways. But a good friend once told me it's never too late to do the right thing." Zhen says as Alexis smiles at her.

"So what you're saying is the more right we do now the more wrong we can do later." Han says.

"What? No!" Zhen says.

"And with the Chameleon out of the way we can finally do all the wrong we want." A creature says.

"I think you're missing the point." Zhen says.

"More like they hear what they want to hear." Alexis says annoyedly.

"I think you are right about that. So are you guys ready to do the right thing for all the wrong reasons?" Zhen asks as the thieves cheer.