-01-

Ngh.

Mph.

"Fuck."

Aizawa stared at the screen, his fingers twitching every few seconds. He should be grading papers at the moment, not watching porn in the emptiness of his apartment. To be honest, he's not sure how he got to porn when he had been asking Google about how to keep a good sleep schedule.

Again, he was supposed to be grading papers. His mind just wondered. And now here he is, volume on medium, screen showing obscure scenes, grading the video instead.

"Do you like that? Hm?" A spank.

Aizawa dipped his brows. He had just found something to add to his mental Don't's list. Aizawa was not a sucker for porn in a sexual sense. When he finds himself thinking too much—too much about being with someone, he studies.

It was depressing really—having to study on how to interact with the opposite sex.

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐?

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗?

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎/𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎?

The innocent, yet sad, searches took a turn.

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚡?

Then, he found it, porn. He was appalled at first, not expecting to see people actually showing their naked bodies in no shame. He's seen it all. It scarred him, but it gave him insight on what should be done. However he is against some of what he's seen. Such as spanking, choking, spitting, (fucking nasty) in his opinion.

He's seen people be tied up to the point where their faces turned red. He didn't like that kind and barely made it through most of the extreme bondage porn. Then a Do's and Don't's list was formed. Things he found okay and absolutely not okay.

But then again, who is he kidding? The only people he's ever spoken to were his students and his only friend. And both happens when he's at school or when Hizashi reaches out to him.

Aizawa eased the laptop closed and sighed. He leaned back into his chair, pinching the corners of his eyes. Even people who have scripted sex is having a better sex life then he is.

Hizashi has asked him plenty of times if he's found anyone as yet, all to which Aizawa would respond with a simple, "no". He wasn't trying either. He could lie to himself and says he does, but he doesn't.

Aizawa got up from his computer chair and eased his way over to his bed. He plopped down, his eyes drifting to his phone. He's tired—too tired to even move a muscle now.

He knows it's late though. His eyes drifted to his open window. He always sleeps with it open. He's not sure he's ever closed it. He loves the feeling of the outside drifting into his apartment. He can always hear the chitchat of the city people below as well. His personal alarm clock.

Aizawa closed his eyes. Another sigh. This time it was more heavy, filled with bother and frustration. He moves, shifting his weight to one side.

Aizawa grabbed his pillow, squeezing tightly. He blames himself for the way he is. He's never made an effort to do anything. Well, he did become a teacher, not that it's something he always wanted to do either.

Aizawa shifted again, turning onto the right side of his body. He holds the pillow tighter. He just wants to go sleep.

Meow.

Meow.

Aizawa opened his eyes. He gazed at his door. There were faint scratching sounds and another meow. Aizawa knew it was a cat. If it were a person at his door he would've pretended to be asleep. But a cat is different.

He pulled himself out of bed and dragged himself over to his front door. The scratches didn't stop until he opened the door. Looking down Aizawa saw a black cat. Its rare silver eyes stared up at him, striking a cord into his heart.

The cat licked its fur, ignoring Aizawa now. Aizawa knelt down, patted its head. He just stared at it, allowing the cold air from outside to send shivers through him. He didn't care.

The cat purred under his palm. Aizawa dipped his face to keep from exploding with excitement. He scooped the cat up into his arms and closed his door. He checked the feline for a tag or a collar and saw none.

No home? He thought. Don't worry, I could be your human friend.

Aizawa went to his kitchen and set the cat down. The cat walked between his legs, rubbing against him and purring. The action brought a faint smile to Aizawa's lips.

He got a bowl and poured milk. Aizawa set the bowl on the ground and watched as the cat rushed for it. As it drank Aizawa petted it.

"What's your name?" Of course it gave no answer. It can't even understand him. Not quite. But it's way easier speaking to an animal than a human.

"I'm Aizawa. Do you want a name?" Still no answer, still it drank. Aizawa hummed to himself. "How about...Yūjin?" Aizawa shook his head. "Doesn't fit huh?"

Finally the cat responds with a meow. Aizawa nodded and trodded back over to his bed. "You could take the couch." The cat followed Aizawa to his bed and crawled over him.

"Hey now, your feet are dirty."

A meow.

"Get off." Aizawa set the black cat aside and watched as it walked in a circle. Aizawa felt better about tonight. The cat walked over to the tired man and nuzzled him. Aizawa raised his arm and the cat curled up beside him.

Its fur pricked past the cloth of Aizawa's shirt, making his skin uncomfortable. But, because the man had grown tired once more, he didn't move. Aizawa fixed his arm and finally, he fell asleep.

And as he did, way below, shaking a box of Spike's favorite box of kibble, was Y/N. "Here kitty kitty. Here Spike." Y/N shook the box of kibble for her lost cat. She should have never trusted to leave her bathroom window open when she was in process of giving him a bath. He's always running away.

Not to mention she had taken his collar off prior to wanting to bathe him. "Why do you always do this?" She grits. Y/N shook the box and carried down the sidewalk, passing a ten story apartment building.

She knows she's going to be late for work in the morning.

𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙷𝚎𝚑𝚎