-07-

Aizawa reached UA in dread. After returning Spike to its rightful owner, he felt bothered. However, there was a bit of good that came with it. Y/N, seeing her was like seeing a woman for the first time. The way her eyes lit up upon seeing Spike, her voice, her demeanor. Everything about her was unlike any other.

Aizawa walked into the class and sighed. Everyone was in their own conversations, some getting up to leave due to his tardiness. One of his students, Tenya Ida, got the attention of everyone out of respect and actually looking forward to class.

"Everyone quiet! Professor Aizawa is here."

"Teacher's pet!" Someone screams. Tenya looked back and saw Bakugo Katsuki, the class bad boy. He glared at the young man just to get flipped off in the end.

"Why are you like this?" Ida asks.

"The same reason why you're always ass kissing." Bakugo retorts with a slight grin.

"Everyone silence," Aizawa finally says. He's already tired of them. He loves his students, but sometimes they can get overbearing. "Apologies for my tardiness."

Another student rose his hand. "Yes, Midoriya."

"I find it strange that you came ten minutes late, it's unlike you. Are you alright Professor?"

"Yes Midoriya, I am. However, my personal life isn't of importance."

"Yes Midoriya, be respectful of Mr.Aizawa's personal life. There could've been sidewalk traffic." Ida informs. He pushed his glasses onto his nose and finally took a seat.

"Let's go with the latter. Anyway, let's get into the lesson today. Where we left off last time I want to hear summaries, theories, in perfect, written font. I don't want to see any shortcuts. You all have to make it one hundred words only. Your time starts now."

Aizawa walked around his desk and spotted a cup of coffee and a paper under it. Intrigued, he picks it up. Warm. It made him know that it's been there for about an hour before he got there. The paper mesh between his fingers as he opened it to read.

I'm sorry. -Hizashi

Reading it made him sigh. If anything he should be the one apologizing to Hizashi. He's the one with the fucked up social anxiety and lack of a party spirit. He's too much work to deal with. He hates himself for it.

Aizawa set the paper aside and put the cup to his lips. Even if the coffee is nearing a cold temperature, he still drank it.

Time went on and the day went smoothly. Aizawa was tired of course but he pushed himself through it all. He just wanted to curl up and go to sleep for the most part. Too bad he couldn't. But he can now considering the fact that he's off now.

Aizawa stuck his hands into his pocket, the piece of paper Hizashi left still in his possession. He's a masochist, has to be. He beats himself up every time about the little things, even on things and situations he cannot help with. Like with him. He can't help the fact that he's a wreck. A mental, physical and emotional wreck.

This plain long T with a few stains in it, untamed stubble and hair, same jeans and shoes he always wear. That's not what a professor should look like. He's not in his apartment, he's teaching young adults for fuck sake.

Every other professor wears a suit. Something work appropriate. Aizawa shook his head and carried down the sidewalk. Because he's in walking distance of the school a car was a thing he never thought about buying. Besides, he kind of likes his walks. Especially during times like this. The five p.m. streets barely hold people and school kids. There's always the enjoyable colors of the evening sky when six rolls around.

The pinks and yellows mixed in with purple sometimes. It's soothing. It's quiet. It's peaceful.

"Hey! Hey wait up!" Aizawa ignored the screaming thinking it to be a random interaction with other people. No one has ever stopped him to ask for directions or ask him anything. Not until now that is.

"Hey!" Aizawa felt a hand grip his shoulder. The action took him by surprise—he looked back. A wide smile painting her features and heavy breathing escaping her lips, is her. The same girl he met earlier in Cats 'N' Cats and temporarily at the cafe. His eyes took in her every God given feature. It was like the first time he's gotten a full look at her in Cats 'N' Cats.

His heart racing, his eyes staring. She's beautiful.

Y/N spoke, keeping their close distance. "Hi. I um...I planned on meeting you at UA but I got out late and missed you. However I met this guy by the name of Hizashi and he said that you head this way to get home. I'm glad I caught up to you." She explains. Aizawa closed his slightly parted lips and swallowed.

"I'm Y/N."

Finally he spoke. "Aizawa."

She grins. "I know, your friend kind of told me when I was explaining you to him. I just wanted to say that I apologize for Manny and what he said. That was very unprofessional and mean for someone that returned my cat."

"You're...welcome."

Y/N found herself staring at him in awe. To be frank, it made Aizawa unnerved. Y/N heard a meow and gasped. She totally forgot about the box she's got in her hand.

"Oh I even forgot. Here, your cat." She held out the box to him and Aizawa took it from her hands, their fingers brushing against the other. Y/N felt sparks and Aizawa blushed. He averted his gaze to the box and took the cover off to see an orange cat inside. More so a kitten.

"Thank you for taking care of Spike. You're like a hero."

His blush got deeper. Before he could say anything she hugged him. Again he froze, not knowing what to do in this situation. Y/N pressed herself against him, her hands sliding down his spine. Aizawa panicked and stepped away from her.

"Y-you're welcome." Aizawa spun around and skipped down the pavement. He took a left and Y/N smiled. She touched her chest to feel the rapid beating that her heart made. She's never felt this way before either, but she knows what it is. The tingle between her legs and the heat engulfing her being.

She's aroused. She's horny. She's...in love with him. And due to the redness in his face when they touched fingers, Y/N knew that he felt what she felt. Y/N turned on her heel and grinned to herself. She wants to have sex with him.