-05-

When Aizawa got home he felt like complete and utter shit. He's always like this, always ruining stuff when they're only trying to help. Aizawa took a seat onto the edge of his bed—Spike joining him. He rubbed against the man's skin adding a bit of warmth to his down. Aizawa stroked him, Spike purring and nuzzling against the man.

"Are you hungry?" A meow. Aizawa got up and fed Spike another can of tuna and milk. "I'll have to buy you a few things from the store." Aizawa took a shower, got changed and plopped down onto his bed. He sighed a heavy breath, clutching his pillow to his chest. He nearly cried. He hates being the problem. Hizashi had good intentions and he had to ruin it.

Not to mention how Hizashi is his only friend. Without Hizashi half the time he thinks he'd be dead. When no one else is there Hizashi is there. Tears fell from his eyes as his mind continued to degrade him. He's lonely, he's shit at interacting with people, he's got social anxiety and he's never even had sex before. How could someone be so helpless?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door tearing Aizawa away from his self loathing. He stops abruptly, tears falling from his eyes. He thought that maybe it was Spike knocking at something until the knocks echoed his apartment. Aizawa sat up, his eyes landing on his door. Another knock. He gripped his sheets and chewed the inside of his cheek as he narrowed his gaze.

If it was Hizashi he's not sure he was ready to face the man so soon. He felt embarrassed about it all. Then again, he doesn't want the night to end on a stiff note. Aizawa got out of bed and rushed his way over to his door but did so carefully to not alert the person on the other side. The knocking stopped and Aizawa's hand hovered over the doorknob.

Pulling himself together he was about to but stopped when something was slipped underneath the door. Curiosity cuffed him and his hand removed from the door. Aizawa picked up the paper and held it up.

      𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆, 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱     
   𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆. 𝗜𝗳 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗦. 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲
                             𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱.

Aizawa frowned upon reading and looking at the photo of Spike. Surely the cat he's found at his doorstep has an owner. The thought made him sad. He was getting to grow on Spike. His love for cats wouldn't allow him to keep someone else's car though. Surely it's a coincidence. Right?

Aizawa set the paper onto the coffee table in his living room and picked up his remote. He's no longer in a mood to sleep. He wants to, but he knows his body wouldn't physically allow it now. Aizawa turned the tv on and ran a hand over his face.

His eyes noticed another paper sitting on top of his laptop. The list. Aizawa ignored it and took a seat onto his couch. He felt a prick on his left ass cheek but ignored the loose spring since he didn't feel like getting up. Aizawa flicked through the channels, not finding anything interesting. He stopped on a random channel, his eyes drifting back to the paper.

He stared it for a while, a moan pulling him away and back to the TV screen. It's a sex scene. She's bent over the table, the both of them feverishly tugging their clothes off.

Aizawa put his left hand under his right. He set the remote down, crossing his arms as he watched the screen. It's pathetic isn't it? To get hard watching a sex scene in a movie. It kind of angered him if he's being honest. It rarely happens when he's grading porn since it's always unrealistic.

But this is a movie, something close to what real sex is like, the kissing, the moans, their bodies against the other. Aizawa gazed down at his crotch, his cock now throbbing underneath. Aizawa has touched himself a few times before in his teens but in his adult stages it was never on his mind as much as it was when he was going through puberty.

It's almost like a force stopping him from touching himself to make himself feel good. He hasn't done so in two decades. He's even forgotten what it feels like to cum.

He wants to. He wants to touch himself. It's on his Do's list—masturbation. It was normal, he knows it's normal to touch yourself. Maybe it's his pride stopping him from becoming a degenerate. Aizawa bucked his hips, his cock pleading to be touched.

"Don't be ridiculous Shota." He says to himself. His fingers flinched. He wants to feel good, he wants to know what it feels like again. Aizawa grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. He sprang to his feet and went to his bathroom. Aizawa stripped out of his clothes and got into the shower turned on the faucet and focused on the cold water pelting his skin.

He stayed there for a long time, eventually calming down and getting soft again. He pressed his head against the tiles and sighed. He hates himself for being this way. Pathetic and awkward. It's his life. It would always be this way.

Kinda love the original better mayne...ngl hehdjidmskhfhe. I can't remember shit tho besties so out with the old and in with the new.