-03-

Aizawa looked out of the glass of the shop to see Y/N running across the street in a hurry. He saw how she looked at him but dismissed it all. He couldn't help but stare though. He's never seen her before.

"So, still no girlfriend?" Hizashi asks. Of course it's the first thing he asks the man. He always does. Aizawa looked at the man and shook his head.

"No."

"Come on, you're a good looking guy. You're quiet, you're smart, you've got a job. Who wouldn't want to date you? And you're not old either."

Aizawa took a sip of his coffee to hide his embarrassment. He's not used to being complimented every day. Some people shy away from him when he's walking the street due to his, "homeless" look.

It made him self aware enough to not walk out during the night. Then again he barely shaves his beard and he's always letting his hair hang loose. He can't get why people would run away from him.

The thought wasn't pleasing to him though. It made him frown.

"Hm, maybe we could hang out tonight, what do you think?"

Aizawa set his cup down. They barely hang out. It wouldn't hurt but he doesn't want to be in a crowd of people.

"It will be a party though. Just for an hour or two before we head somewhere else. It's just to get you to have fun and loosen up." Hizashi suggests confidently.

Fun. Aizawa danced around the word for a while as he thought about it. Fun, isn't something he does. He's always at home or at school either sleeping or moping. Hizashi has tried his hand at forcing Aizawa out of the house to have "fun", but he would always decline.

Maybe he could get out of the house, have "fun", find someone. He doesn't want to be lonely forever. Aizawa bit the inside of his lip and itched his hair, gazing into his cup of black coffee.

"I'm hosting it if it makes you feel any better." Hizashi tries again. Hosting, party, people, crowds. He's not one for parties. But he doesn't try either. Hizashi and he are both busy men so they barely see each other.

He could try. Just this once, just for tonight, and hopefully it all goes well.

"Yeah...I could try."

Upon hearing that Hizashi lit up like Christmas had come early. He shot out of his seat and celebrated.

"Wooo!"

People looked their way and Aizawa shied away by drinking more of his coffee. But, he is looking forward to this party a bit. Just to see how it is and how adults, both young and old, enjoy their free time.

Y/N made it to the address she'd been given and heaved a heavy breath. She sighed and felt her legs about to give out, sweat coated her forehead as she fanned herself. The house looked welcoming and the neighborhood was quiet.

Y/N noticed the peeling paint and cracked driveway of the house. She opened the paint-peeling wooden gate and stepped on the other side. The gate creaked and Y/N noticed different gnomes on either side of the grass and on the left side is a statue fountain of an angel.

The angel was moldy and there were a few cracks in its sculpt as well. Y/N went up to the house and ascended the five steps to the porch.

It had a swing on the right side and a single wooden chair on the other side. Y/N exhaled and rose her hand, knocking on the door. The strong smell of piss touched her nose and she recoiled.

Y/N looked around but didn't see where the smell could be coming from. The door opened with a creak and Y/N looked over. The door opened widely, revealing a short old woman in a long blue and white dress. Her hair is up in a bun and her eyes almost looks closed completely.

"Hello." The old lady greets.

"Good afternoon. I'm the one you called for the cat. H-his name is Spike. He's a black cat."

"Oh yes." She says with a laugh. "Come right on in and have a seat." When Y/N stepped on the other side the smell was stronger. The smell of piss and cat litter filled the entire house. Y/N left her shoes by the door even though she was appalled to do so.

She followed the lady to the kitchen straight ahead that has a small circular table to sit at. On the left hand side is the living room that has a staircase that holds two bedrooms and a bath.

Y/N also noticed all the cats. That's why the smell is so strong. She's a cat lady. "Alright, now tea." Y/N held back a cough and rubbed her face into her shirt as a way to get fresh air.

"Here you go." The old lady set the tea cup down in front of Y/N and Y/N thanked her out of respect. She wouldn't decline the lady's gesture.

Y/N and the old lady sat in silence and drank tea for a long time before Y/N eventually cleared her throat to speak. "Umm...ma'am."

"Yes dear?"

"The cat." Y/N reminds as nice as possible.

"Oh yes. My apologies dear. I haven't had a visitor in such a long time that I forgot." She grinned and stood to her feet. Y/N felt bad. "You wait right here as I get him." The old lady waddled her way to the living room slowly and began looking around the different cats. She eventually disappeared and just then Y/N got a message from Manny.

-𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?

-𝙷𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚙𝚘𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢.

-𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙱𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?

Y/N got curious as to what Manny could possibly want to talk about. Before she could respond the old lady came back with a black cat in her hand. Y/N got excited.

The lady took a seat and handed out the cat. "Here you are dear." She says. Y/N's excitement ceased upon looking at the cat. The cat is a black cat but it looks older than the lady in her opinion. And it's missing an eye.

"Oh...umm...that's not him."

The old lady smiles. "I know. But you could have him. I feel like Whiskers may want a new home. And I didn't want you to be sad about your missing cat. You can have him."

"I can't do that. He's your cat after all. But I do thank you for calling me and giving me tea."

"It's okay dear. It sometimes get lonely here." She sighs.

"I'll visit you. I could help around too if you'd like."

"Oh nonsense. I can't have you do that."

Y/N smiled. "I have no problem doing so. Consider it a thank you for wanting to give me your cat instead."

"That would be great."

"I'm Y/N by the way."

"Blue."

Filler chapter hehe