Thank You.. (Jupiter and Earth)

Requested by: N1ka_Sun

(HUMAN!AU)

Hurt and Comfort??

______________________________________________________________

Jupiter POV:

I was just in my orbit, reading a book until i looked besides me to see.. Earth? He closed his book and then asked, "Earth, what are you doing here?" Earth then spoke, "Nothing, just.. Nevermind.." "Hey, if there's something bothering you, you can tell me.." Earth looked down, avoiding eye contact.

I placed a hand on his shoulder and told him, "Hey, it's okay.. You can tell me," he smiled softly at him. Earth sighed, and then spoke, "I'm sorry.. It's just.." He paused to take a deep breath. "I hate how selfish and insecure I was, and I hate how I-.." He then sighed, "What's the point..? I'm just.. A problem to everyone," He looked down, and placed his hand on his arm. (IT'S ME, HI, I'M THE PROBLEM IT'S ME AHSHAHAJAHAHFUKWW Okay- I'm sorry-)

"Earth..." I squeezed his shouldler a bit, "Look, you aren't a problem to anyone.. You can always tell me what's wrong.." He dug his nails into the palm of his hand, his shoulders shook. "It's just.. That I don't wanna be some kind of selfish, narcissistic, egoistic, insecured freak.. I just wanna change.." (I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I WANT AND WHAT I WANT TO BE. Okay I'll stop- Maybe-)

He brushed his hand through his cheeks, and then shaked a bit. I pulled him into a hug. "Don't worry.. I'll always and will always be with you, Angel," I spoke in a soft tone, not letting him go from the hug. I could suddenly feel Earth hug back..

I'll protect him.

Once we finally let go of each other from the hug, I swept a tear off from his eyes. "Remember.. You can always tell me what's wrong," I reminded. He smiled softly, "I will!" He then turned, and then walked off, but before he left, he stopped, and then turned. "Oh, and one more thing," He spoke as I look at him, "Thank you.. For trying your best.."

I was confused. What did he meant trying my best..? "You're welcome..?" I could see him smiling in the distance. "Jupiter..?" I looked back to see Saturn, my beloved husband, (JENDHWJOWJDE IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO-) staring at me in confusion. "Who are you talking to?" He asked. "What..?" I looked back at Earth, who was smiling innocently as the hallucination fades away.

"Oh.." I let out a sigh, "I'm sorry.. I just keep forgetting things.." I grabbed my book and opened it to see a picture of Me, Earth, Saturn, and Luna together like a big happy family.. "Oh, Jupiter.." Saturn then hugs me from the behind.. "Neither can I move on.." He spoke softly. I could suddenly feel my throat tighten.

A/N: I'm sorry I just had to put in the extra angst. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HURT AND COMFORT CHAPTER BUT I'M SORRY. I'M SORR-

Still working on more requests!

Word Count: 504 words