Waiting

Angst VERY DEEP ANGST.

Tw: Dark angst I guess- and I will be insulting Neptune-

Summary: Yuhruhnus successfully saves Neptune, and Neptune drifts away from the Solar system as the Sun goes Kaboom.

Requested by: HelloIamCalm12
______________________________________________________________

"Listen to me, mate.. Just stay in your orbit," Uranus explained to Neptune, but Neptune didn't really understand why.. Well.. Of course he doesn't understand.. He'll just forget things anyways, and he'll just drift away.. Away from the solar system, away from this messed up Solar system.

"But why?" Neptune asked, "Why can't I just stay with you?" Uranus felt really bad for Neptune, but besides.. He's just a stupid ice giant anyway.. He'll be fine.

"Just stay there, and wait for me, alright?" liar, you wouldn't make him wait there forever.

Neptune looked at Uranus, then finally went back to his orbit.

'How long though?' Neptune thought to himself, 'Oh well, surely he won't take that long! I'll just wait for him.'

...

As he was waiting for his good ol' friend, Uranus, he didn't noticed that he wasn't in the Solar system anymore, all that surrounds him is the atmosphere of space. What an idiot he is, he hasn't even realised that his friend is already dead, but he just kept waiting..

"Where is he?" He isn't coming back, you stupid ice giant..

He'll never will, he won't come back for you, he's dead, and you still haven't realised that, you idiot.

"Where's Guillermo?"

.. Of course.. Guillermo. How can we forget about him? He isn't even real, he's just Neptune's comfort plushie that got destroyed.

...

He waited for days, weeks, months, years and he still hasn't seen Uranus.

Poor Neptune, he hasn't realized that he's all alone, alone in the atmosphere of space, all he can imagine is Uranus finally coming back with Guillermo, and they just hug things out, and-

"Sorry, I made you wait that long," A voice spoke from behind, Neptune turned around to see.. Uranus!

"Uranus! I knew you would come back!" Neptune smiled, he really is stupid.

He really thought that Uranus was real.

"So what do we do now? Should we paint a painting together? Or maybe play? Or-"

"Huh?"

He looked around to see that Uranus was nowhere to be found anymore, of course Uranus wasn't there, he's stupid, Uranus is dead, the whole Solar system is dead..

The messed up Solar system.

...

Another year has passed, and Uranus hasn't came back..

Of course, he hasn't came back.. He's dead and Neptune still hasn't realized that Uranus is dead. "He said to wait, but why hasn't he came back yet?" He isn't coming back, you idiot.

!

Oh, an asteroid.. Neptune glanced at it for a while..

It reminded him of Guillermo.

He remembers those good ol' time where him and Uranus would always draw for fun, and he even still remembered the drawing he made!

The drawing of him, Uranus, and Guillermo..

"Why hasn't he came back?" He asked the asteroid, and of course it said nothing.

What an idiot he is..

He hasn't even realised that he's picking up the asteroid

He hasn't even realised that he's about to-

!!!

.. Well, that's unfortunate...

A/N: Welp, rip to our favorite liquid planet-

Word count: 541 words