Apology gift

Requested by: luversmark

TOOTH ROTTING COTTON CANDY FLUFF

Summary: Earth is mad at Venus for leaving him behind at the Asteroid Belt, so Venus gives Earth an apology gift

FOR MY VEARTH SHIPPERS.

______________________________________________________________

Venus sighed as he stepped in the Goldilocks Zone, "Hey, Earth..? I'm sorry for leaving you behind.." Earth glared at him with his arms crossed. 'Psh, he really thinks I would forgive him easily,' Earth thought to himself.

"Look, I really didn't mean to," Earth continued to ignore Venus as he wasn't even there. Venus sighed then handed Earth a small box tied with a ribbon.

'It's probably just some dumb apology gift inside,' Earth thought as he took the box. Earth untied the ribbon and then opened it. His eyes lit up when he opened it. It was a bracelet with a red rose charm on it.

"It's just like the one you made for me," Venus added. "You still have it?" Earth asked in surprise. "Of course I still have it," Venus looked at his wrist and he still had the bracelet that Earth gave to him. He's always careful with it, since he doesn't wanna lose it. It's very special to him.

".. I forgive you," Earth blushed a bit as he spoke softly. Venus softly smiled and stepped closer to Earth "I'm sorry for leaving you there.. It-" Earth immediately cutted Venus off, "Yeah, it was a stupid idea.. And I still hate the fact that you just completely forgot about me, but I'll forgive you.. Just stop apologising."

"Alright, alright.. Sorry," Venus laughed a bit. "Shut up," Earth grumbled while smiling a bit as he puts on the bracelet. "I love you," Venus then wrapped his arm around Earth and pulled him a bit closer. "I love you too, you idiot," Earth replied.

A/N: Hey, My little puppets! Sorry if it's to short I kinda ran out of ideas TvT, and sorry for the slow updates- lack of motivation, but here's a picture of Venus and Earth's bracelet! :D

Fun fact: This was actually a demo design for my bracelet before the beads arrived, but I was kind of dissapointed when it didn't had the red rose and heart charm- anyways, that's all! I love you, my little puppets!

Word count: 381 words