Chapter 17| Reward

Ashley pov:

I finished my work event as quickly as I could. All I wanted to do was go back upstairs to Alex. He was right I was jealous but I'm not admitting that. I hated seeing other women flirt with him, I just needed to do something to show that I actually cared about him.

Once everyone had left, I took the opportunity to quickly walk back up to my room. If Alex hadn't disobeyed me then I was definitely going to reward him.

I'm going to be... Nice. Which at this point feels impossible but Alex makes me feel like I should be kinder... like him.

I'm only being nice because this will be his first time with me and I don't want to be harsh on him, since he is so innocent and sensitive. He might think I hate him if I'm harsh the very first time.

I was keeping this vanilla or as vanilla as I could, for tonight at least.

I opened the door to our room and saw Alex sitting on the bed in the dark, unable to stay still. He definitely followed my orders. Good boy.

Alex pov:

I ran upstairs to Ashley's bedroom as fast as I could. I rushed into the room and sat down on the bed, not bothering to turn the lights on. I tried waiting patiently for Ashley but I couldn't sit still.

"Careful not to touch yourself."

Those words rang into my ear, that was all I wanted to do but I was going to obey even if it was getting increasingly difficult.

I didn't even notice Ashley walk into the room but I definitely noticed her cold finger under my chin, making me look at her. She did that so often but I loved it every time. "Did you follow my instructions?" She asked, pulling me off the bed with just her finger under my chin.

I nodded. "Y-yes... I d-did..." I stuttered, looking into her eyes.

Her lips found their way back to my neck, her kisses were like a drug to me. "Good boy~" She praised, making me instantly melt into her touch.

I let out a content sigh. "I-I'm sorry for being a brat... I just didn't like that you were i-ignoring me..." I whispered, tilting my head and giving her more access to my neck once again.

"I'm sorry about that, Amore. I won't ignore you again." She promised, her hot breath on my neck. She'd stopped kissing my neck and moved so she was looking into my eyes.

I smiled when she spoke, I was happy that she wouldn't ignore me again and her voice is just too addictive.

"T-thank you... but w-why didn't you c-come last night...?" I mumbled, hoping I wasn't pushing my luck by asking this.

I could hear Ashley hesitate to answer. "...because I felt bad for ignoring you and then I passed out drunk in my office." She explained under her breath. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't come and talk to you." She added in a mumble.

I smiled again, I was just glad that she didn't fully intentionally leave me. "It's o-okay," I whispered.

Ashley went back to kissing my neck, making my breathing hitch. "I won't do it again. And I'll make it up to you." She murmured, I felt her lips curve into a smile against my neck. "You tell me if I go too far, okay?"

I nodded. "Y-yeah..." I mumbled, wondering exactly what she meant.

She looked down at my confused look. "Amore?"

I looked back up at her. "Mhm?"

"Baby, is this your first time?" She asked, her voice turning soft.

I looked down at the floor and nodded.