Chapter 27| Found

Tw gore? Like injury detail

Ashley pov:

It's been a bit over two days since my argument with Alex. It's been less than 12 hours since I realised he wasn't even in the house. Why didn't I break the door down sooner? Why did I want to give him space? And why did I get him this animal, which I now had to feed? I just want him back. I won't fucking stop until I have him back, back in my arms, where he's safe.

I haven't slept at all. I hate to admit it, but I liked when he cuddled me in his sleep. It was cute. And I've been worrying so much that the only things keeping me awake were my determination to find what was mine and caffeine. I was now relying on coffee because I did as Marina said and threw all my alcohol away. It did make it so I could focus on finding him better.

I did think that maybe he ran away, although it didn't seem like him to, if he did, I would find him and bring him home to me. He wasn't going to escape me.

However, if he was taken, then that mother fucker better be good at fighting because I was planning on torturing them as much as their perverted bodies could take before dying.

Currently, I'm in my office, thinking about every single possibility of what might've happened. All I've done today is check the security cameras over and over a thousand times, but I checked again just in case. But nothing changed. I could see Alex leaving the estate, going down the road, and out of view.

I requested to have a look at the security cameras nearby to see which direction he went in, but I haven't had any response. This is really pissing me off because I don't like being ignored, and I need to find my husband. I sent a message to all my staff, seeing if anyone could find a way to get access to any security cameras in the area or if they could push so I could get it quicker.

Fuck, I was desperate for a glass of wine, a bottle of whisky, just any form of alcohol. I needed to get my mind off things, or I'd explode. This withdrawal isn't going too well, the shock might be getting to me, or it's just the worry for Alex.

No, I couldn't think about alcohol right now. I was going to stay clean for Alex. I'm going to find Alex. Taking a deep breath, I checked the security cameras for the 1002nd time. I refreshed my emails, and a new one appeared; it was from one of my staff. Fuck, yes. It came with an attachment, which I quickly clicked on, it gave me access to cameras within a mile or two. This was exactly what I needed.

I sighed with relief and had a look through every single camera, making sure not to miss any details. After checking around 11, I finally found something useful, I saw Alex walking down the street. It seemed normal enough until I saw a car pull up next to him, and the girl that I saw him talking to at my work event a few days prior stepped out.

That.    Fucking.    Bitch.

I saw her put a cloth over his mouth and watched him faint into her arms. If she's touched him, I will mutilate her hands and let her live like that. That must be Blaire.

I followed the car on the cameras until they stopped in front of a semi-abandoned house. I knew that house, and I knew how to get there. I clenched my fists as I watched Blaire and... Alex's father drag Alex's body out of the car and into the house.

I'm not surprised that Alex's dad would do this; he's a fucking maniac and a massive gold digger. I bet they took Alex so they could make me pay for his safety. It would make sense.

I am going to kill both of them. Slowly and painfully, I want their suffering to last a very long time. I will torture this bitch, and I will hurt her with a smile. I'll enjoy seeing her hurt for hurting what's mine.

I grabbed my gun, which was in the same drawer it was in every day, and put on my heels with the sharpest point.

I rushed out of my house, running down the stairs, making people move out of my way. I dug through where I kept all my keys. I grabbed the first car keys I saw, I didn't care which car I took. I just want my fucking husband.