insane

"Soo, lets do your hair now?"
"You're not going to acknowledge the fact you gave me a hickey?"
"I can hide it with some concealer, calm down"
"Okay... Yeah lets do my hair"
"Okay!!!"
Jake picked up johnnie off his lap and sat him on the bedding next to him
"Literally how did you pick me up that easy.?"
"You're literally like 112 pounds thats how"
"Oh, okay then"
Johnnie spoke as he lay backwards, his arms sprawled out on the black duvet.
"Come onnnnn, lets do your hair!!!"
"Im sleepy"
"Tooo badddd you said you would go through my morning routine so now you have toooo"
"Ughhhhhh fineee"
Johnnie sat up, slowly getting up and waiting on Jake to get up aswell, in which he did, and they started walking to the bathroom together. :p. (EW WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE THAT ONE LINE FROM THE KOHNNIE FIC KYLE AND JOHNNIE READ ON THE MDE CHANNEL LIKE 8 YEARS AGO.)

Jake had johnnie sit down on his little chair in frint of his bathroom sink, plugging up a hair straigtener and settiing up some hair spray and hair ties.
"Your hair is cut differently, and its longer soo... Im gonna do something different, but its still a hair routine so it counts!"
"Yeah, anyway, what do you wanna talk about while we wait?"
"Confessing small things we did when the other wasnt around"
"Ohh, damnn... Alright. I'll go first, yesterday when we went to go eat i was looking for something small to snack on and found weed gummies"
"Really? Anyway, my turnn! So, when i said i was using the bathroom, i actually, um, was going through your notebook. I didn't see anything bad, just a few of your drawings is all"
"HUH? jakee!!"
"Sorryy, but you're really good at drawing!"
Jake began gently brushing Johnnies hair, detangling every nap in the back of his head, somehow without hurting him. Johnnie would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy this. The pink haired boy he just kissed is taking care of him, and being gentle with it aswell. jake picked up the straightening iron and the hair spray, as he sectioned off a lock of hair.
He straightened it, spraying it with the hairspray immediately. Not so much his hair became crusty, but just enough to keep it in place. He did this over and over and over again until he finished. johnnie looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes lit up.
"Oh my god, jake! I look fucking awesome!"
"I know! I'll do my hair later. I really just wanted to fix up your hair to be honest."
"Okayy, anyway. About the hickey?"
"Ohh, yeah! Here, let me get to that drawer"
Jake opened a drawer, pulling out some concealer
"It might not be your shade, but its on your neck, so it wont be too obvious."
"Okayy"
"Let me put it onnn, pleasseeeee???"
"Yeah, of course, go ahead"
Jake opened the vial of concealer, dabbing some on the area where he had left a gentle bruise, and rubbed it in with his thumb.
"Just like that, man! Its alll gone"
"Thanks jake!"
"No problem-o, johnnie!"
Johnnie stood up from the stool, hugging jake before walking back into the bedroom and sitting down on the bed.
"Johnniee you're so boring"
"No, im sleepy, and when im sleepy im boring"
"Okayayayyy anyway, wanna cuddle?"
"Why not"
Johnnie lay back on the bed, and jake quite literally ran over to the bed and jumped beside the brunette.
Jake adjusted to his side, wrapping his arms around johnnie and pulling him close. the cute pink haired guy kissed him, did his hair and is now cuddling him.

It felt like Johnnie was going insane.

-

Another short chapters, idagf anymore!!!!! Take it u slutz/j >:3