heaven

Colby's pov!;

I shut Jake's door, looking at Sam and bursting out laughing.
"Dude! That was embarrassing as fuck!"
"I know, colbs! That was on you By the wa-"
Sam was cut off by his phone going off.
He checked it, typing for a few minutes as I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and placing my head in the crook of his neck.
Sam tilted his head onto mine as he typed, replying to each message sent. Eventually, sam shut off his phone and turned his head towards me- kissing my cheek and smiling.
"I love youu"
"Love you moreee"
"Noo, me!"
"No, i dooo"
Sam turned around, wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking me on the lips.
"You know what that was about?"
"What, the text?"
"It was Elton inviting us to a party, wanna go? He said we can come with plus one's as well"
"So like jake and johnnie?"
"Yeah!"
"Uh, well, johnnie kinda just went through something.. They mught just wanna stay here"
"pleaseee"
"Okayy, lets get ready first then we can tell jake."
"Fine with me. Also, you can just wear some of my clothes. Im assuming you dont have any since the uh.."
"Yeah.. Thats fine"
Sam lowered one of his hands, grabbing mine.
We walked to the guest bedroom, which may i add looked great, black sheets, tall thin gold bedframe with black meshy curtains draped over it. Sam started digging through his bag he had brought. He got out a pair of sweats and a nice tee- though he wore smaller clothes than me it still fit pretty well.
For himself he pulled out a 1Direction hoodie.. Which was mine.. And some regular jeans. He opened a smaller pouch whech held many rings and other types of jewelry like necklaces and maybe 2 watches. He pulled out a few of the necklaces and rings, giving me a few that I sooner or later realized were mine aswell.
"Youre such a stalker sam"
"Hm? Because i have a bunch of your stuff? Its because you're forgetful and leave it at my house a lot"
"Or you ask to borrow it for Katrina..."
"Oh, come on. Dont be like that. You know i love you, and only you"
"I know its just- it feels like shes not really gone, you know? Like she never moved away- like the town hasnt moved on since"
"I get it- she was a party animal and held the light leading this town. Who knew she'd have to leave so soon.."
I shut my mouth and started undressing, taking my shirt off, my jeans soon following as i put on the tee and sweats.
Sam soon did the same, turning around and walking over to me- cupping my cheek and pecking me on the lips.
"You're super cute, you know?"
"U-uh.. Thank you, sam"
"No problem, Colbs. Love you."
Sam let go, walking to the door and leaving into the hallway- knocking on johnnies door. I stood in the guest room, super confused on why sam would randomly kiss me like that.
Maybe because i said something about Kat.
Eventually i gathered myself, walking out to see sam talking to jake, who was hugging a very groggy johnnie from behind.
"Huh, you wanna go johnnie?"
"Mmm... Why not?"johnnie spoke, looking at jake who was VERY suprised. Jake smiled, nodding at sam before closing the door.
" they're actually so fucking adorable "
"I KNOW OH MY GOD. I SAW JAKE WHISPER IN JOHNNIES EAR AND JOHNNIE LITERALLY TURNED RED AND LEANED INTO HIM MORE. THAT'S REALLY FUCKING CUTE"
Sam and i talked like fangirls about johnnie and jake and their relationship till sam brought something up
"Oh.my.god."
"What?"
"WE SHOULD MAKE JAKE AND JOHNNIE PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN BUT INSTEAD OF 7 WE DO LIKE 40 MINUTES"
"40 MINS IN HEAVEN????"
"Im down for that.. But like, me and you.."
"Sam im STILL sore from last night, i dont think i could go again.
Well... Maybe i could, but just for you"
"You're so cute.."
Sam leaned in to kiss me, our lips touching for a moment before johnnie stumbled out in a nice looking outfit, though it was quite..... Not to be rude but sorta slutty? we look back at jake who obviously is the one behind this.
"Jake, what the hell is johnnie wearing. Hes not giving out lap dances to all the gay guys."
"He better not be!"
"Now why is he wearing that."
"Because he made the mistake of letting me pick his outfit."
"Oh"
"Mhm."
"Anyway, you guys ready?"
"Yeah!"
I ended our convo by walking down the stairs with a fat grin on my face. I look over at sam as i opened the front door. He was dangling his keys in front of his face as he walked to the car. Sooner or later jake and johnnie follow.
Im such a gentleman! I hald the door for all my friends AND MY BOYFRIEND!
what could go wrong!
I lock the door, cautiously walking to the car. Im scared. I haven't been outside in days to be honest, and every corner feels like he's gonna jump out and grab me.
I open the passenger side door and sit in, anxiety building up more than it should've been. sam looked over at me as he start up his car, placing a hand on my leg.
"You okay colby?"
"Just anxious.. "
"Ohh.. Its okay. Its all alright"
I laced my  fingers with his
"You know i love you, right?"
Sam looked at me befire pulling out of the driveway.
"Mhm. I love you too sam"
"I know."
San looked ne directly in the eye- no words, not even a nod of the head- but i knew it meant he loved me. Like- not for the sex, or the appeal of standing next to me in school. But that he truly loved me.
I wiped the corner of my eye- as I'd been crying like an idiot- and told sam focus on the road. He did, and the whole car had a pleasant atmosphere the rest of the ride.

johnnies pov-
We pulled up to a run of the mill average kansas frat teen party house eventually, just upon looking at the place it was full of kids smoking and drinking, and who knew what would be going on inside. I looked over at Jake, who actually looked excited to be here.
Unsuprised, i opened my door and crawled out, helping Jake get out after me.
"Johnnie, have you ever been to one of Eltons parties?! Crazzyy shit man.. He finds a bartender that doesn't ID anyone, and he always finds games with the craziest ass twists. Let me tell ya hunny  that shits wild."
"Oh greattt.. Totally like i wanna be here either wayyy.." i spoke jokingly sarcastic tone.
Jake picked up on this, laughing as he wrpaped an arm around my shoulder and walked me up the front porch and through the door.
Immediately, we are met with who i assumed was Elton dancing on the table, obviously drunk off his balls.
As soon as he saw us, he smiled and jumped down walking... Or more like stumbling over to us, shoving jake in a playful manner befire giving him a hug. Me, of course being next to jake had also been dragged back and pulled forward in sync with him. Elton let jake from the hug and held out a drunken hand as if telling me to shake it. I did, shyly stating my name as he soon does aswell. He takes jake and i to a circle of people, a few of which i know and a few others i dont.
Theres Tara, Carrington, umm.. The sturnolio Triplets..? Is that their name?? Whatever. And corey and brennen were there too.
"They're playing 40 minutes in heaven, but you pull two initials out and whoever has those initials in their last name has to go. We should play!"
"Oh... Um, okay!"
Jake took me over to an empty spot on the couch, sitting there and chatting until we heard-
"W and G!"
"Who has W and G?"
"Well jake has W and i think the only person who has a G in their last name who's playing the game is johnnie.."
"Up you go!"
Elton shoved jake and i into a small room,  nothing but a smaller bed and a lamp.
"Lucky us, i guess" i spoke, looking up at Jake
"Mhmm,"
"Sooo..."
"Soo??"
"What should we do.?"
Jake asked, though i didn't really pay attention. He was standing over me, looking down with soft eyes befire he wrapped his hands around my waist as a smile played on my lips.

-

CLIFFHANGER. 🤩
Lore dropping maybe like more chapter after this...