its been fun

This one focuses more on carrington and chase :3

-

"Holy fuck, i actually cany believe your here.. " carrington spoke, grabbing Chase's face with both hands and staring at him.
"Holy fucking fuck, you're so pretty.. and you grew your hair out!"
"You did say you liked longer hair.." chase spoke leaning closer to Carrington.
"Let's go sit down" carrington spoke, grabbing Chase's hand before walking over to the couch where a few people were playing 40 minutes in heaven
"Well, as an attribute to Chase flying all the way from Nevada just for some blue-eyed freak, we should make them play together!" Elton spoke up, elbowing carrington who just smiled and ran off to the room Jake and Johnnie had just left.
"Holy fucking fipuck I cannot believe you're here oh my god.." carrington spoke, kissing his boyfriends lips a million times and over. His hands hand found their way to chases waist as their kiss got more sensual and slower.
"I love you chase.." carrington spoke, his hands finding their way under Chase's shirt and to his hips. His hands roamed free under the shorter's shirt, nearly almost every inch of chase's body was roamed over.
"Holy fuck, i never thought I'd actually kiss you like this.." Chase whispered, his forehead still touching with Carrington's.
"Well, lucky for you, you dont have to think, cuz its happening no-"
"I love you so fucking much." Chase interrupted as his Hands slid up to Carrington's hair.
The taller pushed chase back, both of them landing on the bed.
Carrington still had his forehead pressed against Chase's. The two were just a giggling mess, bothh of them playong with each other's hair with a kiss every once and a while. Eventually, they got onto the bed normally and listened to some music together, just facing eachother and smiling.(SPECIFICALLY ITS BEEN FUN)
After a while, chase moved closer to Carrington and hugged him. And wouldn't let go. So carrington just accepted it and hugged him back until they both fell asleep.

-

Short chapter,
DARRRLINGGGGG.
FAZA!
:3