boyfriends?

Tw: smut.. I put myself in this position guys.

Johnnie and jake sat embarrassed on the bed, colby standing over them like an upset father.
"Why didn't you two tell me?"
"We're not a thing.. It- its like friends with benefits really.." Jake spoke, unable to make or keep eye contact.
"Mhm. And johnnie- holy shit is he okay?"
"Yo- johnnie- you okay?"
Jake asked johnnie, who was red and looked as if he wasn't breathing. The shorter just hid his face in the crook of jakes neck as colby continued to scold them... Until a message popped up on his phone.
"Oooo, is that sammmm?"
"Shut up jake!"
Jake went quiet, resting his hand on johnnies leg like before.
Colby walked out the room, winking as he picked up the call coming from his phone and closing the door behind him.

Johnnie looked back up at jake, basically pleading for jakes touch.
Jake picked up on this, as he slid hs hand more in between the boys thighs but still staying low.
He leaned over, kissing johnnie hungrily.
Jake had enough of the stretcheD and uncomfortable position they were in, so he led johnnie to try and get on his lap.
Johnnie followed the gestures jake gave him, leaning down and kissing him as his hands rested on the sides of jakes face. Jake had his hands all over johnnie, eventually lifting up the hem of his shirt and looking at johnnie for any signs of him being uncomfortable.
Johnnie nodded, letting jake pull his shirt off and feel everywhere. From his stomach, to his back to his shoulders and back down to the shorter's hips.
"You're so fucking pretty, johnnie."
"Mmh.. I love you.."
Jakes hands roamed more as they continued kissing, eventually landing on the lining of Johnnies pants.
"Can i?"
"Y-yeah"
Jake immediately tugged down johnnies skinny jeans, leaving him in his boxers. Johnnie pulled jakes shirt off, kissing and sucking his neck.
Johnnie began grinding on jake, his untreated boner needing friction.
Jake reached down, his hand slipping into Johnnies boxers and around his dick.
"F-fuck-"
Johnnie struggled to get words out as jake moved his hand.
Jake moved and began sucking and biting all over Johnnie's chest and neck, finding his sweet spot and non-stop messing with it.
As johnnies hands grew tighter around jakes body, he knew he was about to release, so he bit Johnnies sweet spot and sped up his hand movements.
Johnnie's grip tightened on Jakes body, his muscles all tightening for a moment as he came.
Jake and johnnie sat there a minute or two, johnnie shaking from his orgasm earlier.
"Are you okay?"
"Mhm."
"I love you."
"I love you too, jake"
"Whats wrong?"
"Im scared."
"Of?"
"What this might bring us. Like- in the future. You've been a really good friend To me and i dont wanna lose that."
"The lets be more."
"What?"
"Johnnie Guilbert, will you be my boyfriend?"
"U-um.. Yeah.. Yeah, i will"
Jake kissed johnnie gently, before moving johnnie to help him clean himself up.

-

I hate myself