3.0: Mirrorball

'When no one is around, my dear
You'll find me on my tallest tiptoes
Spinning in my highest heels, love
Shining just for you'

Taylor:
"I just want to go home tonight Tay, I'm not really up to it."

Taylor got it. She understood why he was so down in the dumps, for his teammate had cost the game after Travis made an exponential play.

"Trust me Travis. This is a small party, it won't be overwhelmingly happy."

She was trying to coerce him. She knew this is what he needed. If there was thing her man liked to do, it was party it off.

They hopped into Travis's Rolls Royce, and drove to a little bar that was hosting an early holiday party. She had heard about it through Brittany, and thought it might hype Trav up a little after the unfortunate events of the game.

Walking in to the building hand in hand, they were greeted by Dean Martins' "Let it Snow". They made their way around the room, saying hi to the few familiar faces. After about 30 minutes, Tay and Trav had gone separate ways to mingle with all the guests. Taylor was currently occupied with Isaiah Pachecos cousin, who turned out to be a big fan of her music.

Aric came up to her, questioning where Travis was. "He went away to find you guys a half hour ago, have you not seen him?" Suddenly worried, Taylor started searching the bar for Trav. After looking through the whole room and asking around, she needed some fresh air. Walking through the exit onto the wide sidewalk outside of the club, her gaze was caught by a silhouette sitting on a bench to her right.

"Trav, baby, is that you?"

"Hey Tay, I think I'm ready to go home now."

Suddenly feeling bad about forcing him to go out, she agreed to leaving earlier than intended. The drive home was fairly silent, occasionally interrupted by him asking questions about the party. As they entered their shared home, the sweet sound of "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John. Taylor must have accidentally left the speakers on before she left for the game.

Travis smiled at the sound of one of his songs. He grabbed Taylors hand and gently dragged her to the middle of the room, slowly starting to sway to the music. She was overtook by the feeling of his strong arms on her waist, and lightly rested her head on his chest. As the song came to an end, Taylor stood up on her tiptoes and pecked her man on the lips, for he was towering over her cause she had no heels.

Out of nowhere, Travis picked her up and out of instinct she wrapped her legs around him. The kiss deepened as he slammed her against the wall. Let's just say, he had forgotten all about the game in that moment.

The next morning

Waking up in Travis's arms was an unmatched feeling that she was sure would never cease to amaze her. Both of them were lacking clothes from the events of last night. Taylor slowly got up, doing her best to not stir him from his sleep.

She stalked down the stairs, drawing a few creaks from the hardwood. There was two things that would always lift Travis's mood, one of them had been knocked out last night, and the other one was just simply Taylor baking for him. She started looking through her recipe box before she settled on her homemade poptarts. Her man sure did love to eat.

The treats were almost done when she finally heard him start to awake from his "beauty slumber", of course he did always look like a snack after waking up, so who was she to complain? Seeing him come down the stairs, Taylor quickly plated up his breakfast which she hope would bring him some pleasure.

"Morning my beautiful girl."

Greeting her with a kiss on the top of her head. Straight butterflies. Taylor presented him with the PopTarts, which he happily devoured.

——————————————————

"Why are you so good to me Tay? You give me everything I can ever hope for, without me even asking."

They were laying down on the couch, which they usually did after a game day cause he had to rehab his body.

"I like to have someone to shine for. Someone that I can show the good and worse versions of myself to. And you give that babe. I don't know why I'm not thanking you more often. I love you more than words can describe, Travis."

"I love you too, Taylor Allison Swift."