4.0: 1950

Taylor:
    "So, I think we're gonna switch it up a litle bit tonight, how's that sound to you guys?" I got a roar of approval from the antsy crowd. "This isn't what I would usually do, but this is a special occasion." I started strumming chords,
"I hate it when dudes try to chase me.
But I love it when you try to save me, 'Cause I'm just a lady
I love it when we play 1950
So cold that your stare's 'bout to kill me.
I'm suprised when you kiss me
So tell me why my gods look like you
And tell me why it's wrong
So, I'll wait
For you"

I glance over at Travis in the ten, remembering our struggles that we've went through in the past,

"I'll pray
I will keep on waiting for your love
For you
I'll wait
I will keep on waiting for your"

Just as I finish the verse, something appears on the big LED screen behind me,

July 16th, 2024. Forever and Always.

It included a picture of me and Travis on a beach after he had just made me the happiest woman on earth by proposing.

July 16th:

"Trav, it's just dinner, why are you so nitpicky tonight?"

"No reason, I just like the short navy beach dress better babe. I think you look great in anything."
He had been so specific about everything today and with all the random calls he was constantly getting, my suspicion was growing by the second.

   We arrived to the beachside restaurant, and I swear I had never seen him this stressed. You'd think a man who has been to 4 superbowls would be able to not show his cards as much as he was right now.

"You ok babe? You're looking a little flushed in the face."

"Im fine Tay. Just a little nauseous I guess, must have been the food from the pool earlier." I frowned at the thought of him being in discomfort.

    We were led to a private sector, usually used for celebrity or people of high status, and sat at this beautiful oak table. He of course was being a perfect gentleman, pulling out my chair and letting me get situated before finally sitting down himself. The food was exquisite, as I would expect nothing less from a restaurant Trav had chose. He always catered to my picky eating when selecting where to go for the night.

After paying our dues, he led me down the stone steps and I was informed we were going for a walk on the beach. I thought this was a tad bit strange, since Travis had never really been a huge fan of sand. But then again it was a romantic thing to so, and he was an extremely romantic person.

  Watching the sunset over the ocean, wrapped in each-others arms is one of the core memories from that trip. Though he surprised me when I was released from his warm embrace. I turned to question his actions, and was met with my guy down on one knee.

"Tay, boy this has been quite a journey. From high school, when we were inseparable and were quite literally joined at the hip, to saying goodbye before we went away to college, leaving each other. To even me holding you when you showed up on my doorstep crying over some random. I want all your summers, springs, autumns, and winters. I'll support through any challenge you might face, and will always swear to love you even when things aren't ideal. Taylor Swift, will you marry me?"

  I was quite literally too stunned to speak, and just nodded frantically and threw myself into his arms. A photographer, who had most likely been waiting, snapped the picture that I will always hold dear to my heart.

   After the excitement died down, we sat on a blanket just watching the waves crash.

"Did you really quote one of my songs in your engagement speech?"

"Well, it wasn't the exact words. What can I say, you just have a way with words T."

Snuggling up to his chest, there was no place i would rather be in that moment, as I was with man I was about to spend the rest of my life with.

This is kinda short sorry