Chapter One - Sophie's pov -

Sophie pulled up to foxfire with a screech. The rays of sun shone in her eye as she quickly parked and ran inside. Why couldn't she ever arrive on time? She thought. 

Fumbling with her satchel, her eyes were focused down as she rushed inside. As she turned a corner, she didn't notice a pair of ice blue eyes walking in the same direction. 

"Hey, foster! Didn't know you missed me that much. Can't believe you're falling for me." Keefe grinned as he caught her from falling.

"Nice to see you too, Keefe." she replied with a groan while swatting his arms away from her. 

As she adjusted her bag, she finally looked up with a pout. His artfully styled hair seemed to shine in the warm light. She studied his face, from his cocky grin to his sharp eyes. 

"Can't keep your eyes off me huh?" Keefe said, pulling her back to reality.

Her reply was drowned out by the cheerful chimes of the bell, signaling her time to go. She waved a quick goodbye before rushing down the hall to her class. Almost fumbling and tripping again, she muttered under her breath and decided to walk instead.

. . .

At lunch, Sophie stood indecisive of what to eat when she noticed Biana trying to catch up with her. "Hey soph, what's up?" she said smiling.

Sophie smiled back, saying, "Y'know the usual, can't figure out what to eat."

Biana swayed her flawless hair which shone like a diamond before chuckling with Sophie. "Hey, by the way, I was gonna invite you to a hangout later with the group. We're thinking of visiting an amusement park during break next week."

Sophie thought for a moment, considering what happened at the last hangout. They had a sleepover and played some interesting games. Which may or may not resulted in some kissing drama. Hesitant, she said, "Uh, I guess sure..." 

Biana laughed again replying, "Girl, don't worry I promise no makeovers."

"That's not the main issue..."

"Ohh~" She said smugly. "You're just worried you might have to kiss 'you know who' again!"

Sophie flushed before snapping back, "Do Not! It's just..."

"Just what huh~?" Biana teased.

At the last sleepover, Sophie was dared to kiss Keefe but out of embarrassment, she only pecked him on the cheek. Later, however, fitz had to kiss Sophie and he did a heated lip kiss.

"I-I'm gonna go find some actual food now."

"Alright bestie, see you there~" Biana sang before skipping off to their table.

{A/N: How was that for a starter chapter? It's probably not that good but I try :'). Hope you enjoyed so far and make sure to drink plenty of water and get good sleep! Ly! <3}