Chapter Seven - Sophie's pov -

Arriving at the amusement park, Sophie, Keefe, Tam, and Linh got out of Keefe's car and overlooked the grand funfair. The whole car ride there was tense with anticipation, and now that they had arrived, Sophie was as excited as ever. Her previous fears had dispelled and she was pumped up to have a good time.

"EEEK!" Linh screamed before shaking her brother. "Tam! We're finally here! We're at an amusement park!"

The Song's never went out and did fun family activities. Tam and Linh's parents were almost as bad as Keefe's and they abandoned them to live on their own for years.

Tam chuckled and warmly smiled. "Yes sister, we're here."

Sophie was surprised at the out of character moment for him and hugged both of the twins. "We're gonna have a great time!"

"Yes we are Foster!" Keefe joined in pumping his fists into the air. "C'mon guys, lets go find the others." He announced before leading the way in a march. 

Sophie glanced up to the towering Ferris Wheel and gasped in awe. Looking over at the spinning rides and carnival games, she brought out her phone and took many pictures. This is gonna be a great day. She silently thought.

. . . 

"Omg you guys are finally here!" Biana yelled, waving her arms. 

As the group approached Biana, Fitz, Marella, and Dex they all celebrated in excitement.

"This is like the best day ever!" Dex yelled. "Look at those rides! All that machinery and structure!"

"We get that you're a nerdy geek Dex, but it's an amusement park for goodness sake!" Marella joked.

They all laughed and headed inside to buy their tickets for the rides. 

 . . . 

"Ugh Fitzy, why did you make the budget ONLY $500." Keefe whined and leaned on Sophie dramatically. She didn't mind but it was hard to hide her slight blush.

"Keefe, these things are expensive. We can't blow all our money on it."

"Yeah, butttttttt" Keefe started.

"No but's" 

"Ugh fineee. C'mon Foster lets go spend some of our own money." He said turning to her.

"Sure Keefe, but what about the others?"

"Eh, they're fine."

"Let's split up a bit then." Marella suggested.

"I call Fitz and Dex!" Biana announced, hooking her arms through her brother and Dex's elbows.

"I'll stay with Marella and Tam" Linh offered, hugging her best friend and brother.

"Perfect, me and Foster!" Keefe grinned.

Sophie rolled her eyes playfully and said, "Let's meet up at the Ferris Wheel in 30 minutes"

Once everyone agreed, they each went their separate ways. Keefe and Sophie went to spend their tickets on games. Biana, Fitz, and Dex went to the rides. Tam, Linh, and Marella went to go eat food. (Marella's Idea).

{A/N: Maybe after I finish chapter seven of Keefe's pov, then for the next chapter I can do each group's overall pov. That'll be fun! Tell me what you think in the comments. Anyways, make sure to get plenty of sleep and drink lotsa water! Ly <3}