Chapter Four - Keefe's pov -

"What's going on here?!" Grady yelled as he barged through the room. His deathly glare chilled the air and Keefe scrambling to get off of Sophie. Before he could explain, Grady eyed him and said, "I heard screaming but Eda said you were probably playing. But soon it got louder and I heard thumps and I couldn't sit by. Now I see this?! What game are you playing with me Sencen! Where is that homework!" He said folding his arms and pinching his nose bridge. Gosh, how do I explain this. Keefe thought to himself, panicking. 

No matter what they said, Grady insisted that he should go home. 

Defeated, he glanced over at Sophie but she was too busy hiding her face in her pillow, embarrassed. He sighed and started down the stairs to leave. But before he left out the door, he heard Edaline call his name.

"Keefe? What happened up there?"

"I swear, we weren't doing anything bad!"

Edaline chuckled and stood. "I believe you don't worry."

After Keefe explained the situation, he held his breath waiting for a response. "Well?.."

"Keefe, I can see how much you love Sophie-" She started

"I know I know... I should give up on it, she doesn't even like me that way."

"I want you to do exactly the opposite."

"W-what?" He said, startled.

"Me and Grady were in Foxfire together but we hardly talked and we were barely friends. Only when our friends helped us along, we finally got together." She said. Waiting for him to nod. "And you and Sophie have already been long time friends, you clearly like her and whether you want to believe it or not, she loves you." "Though she's oblivious about it." She muttered.

"I- I don't know what to say.."

"I want you to go after her, no matter what Grady says, or anyone for that matter." She pulled him into a hug and he felt warm and fuzzy. "I'll even hint her toward you." She added with a wink.

"Thank you, Mrs. Ruewen"

"Please, call me Edaline."

And with that, Keefe left Sophie's home and drove back. Instead of embarrassment and fear. He was more hopeful and passionate about loving Sophie.

{A/N: So how was that resolution to the cliffhanger? Not bad? I like it lol. The next couple of chapters might have multiple points of view because it will be about the amusement park idea Dex had. Pretty cool right? Anyways, make sure to drink plenty of water and get lotsa sleep! Ly <3}