Chapter Eight | Biana

Biana's Pov -

"Come on boys! I wanna go on the carousel!" Biana called back at her brother and Dex. The group had just split up and they decided to go on the rides. 

"Biana, isn't that a bit- y'know- childish..." Fitz called back.

Biana pouted and folded her arms. "Nothing is too childish! It's just a carousel, I mean look," She pointed at some parents with their children riding on the carousel. "Those adults are riding on it!"

"But, Biana.." Dex started.

"No buts! You two are paying for my tickets." She said with a humph and walked towards the ride.

Dex shared a look with Fitz and sighed. "We may as well go too?" He asked?

"Sure I guess." Fitz replied.

- - - 

After Biana, Fitz, and Dex rode pretty much all the rides, Biana noticed a face painting stand and dragged the boys with her. 

"You guys will love this! They are professionals don't worry." She said smiling as she dragged them both to sit down. 

"Uh, sister. Could we not let them ruin my perfect face?" Fitz said anxiously.

"Ugh you're so melodramatic." She rolled her eyes.

"He might have a point- I like my face..." Dex mumbled. 

"You both are so dramatic." She said, glaring at each of them.

"So are your friends done complaining or can I get to work?" The worker-lady said exasperated.

"Yes yes sorry you can do the Phoenix and the Peacock."

"Alright miss.."

- - - 

When it was time for everyone to head over to the Ferris wheel, Biana had gotten a white swan on her face, Dex had gotten a golden phoenix, and Fitz had gotten a dazzling teal peacock. Biana skipped happily as she held the boys in hand, laughing when they grumbled and flushed in embarrassment.