Chapter 11

Feng Haoyu suddenly turned his head to look at Feng Ruixue. The latter's face turned pale, biting his lip, staring at Ji Feng, his voice trembling: "What are you talking about?"

Ji Feng looked at her indifferently: " Ji Xue, do you really think I'm talking nonsense? Huh? Since this is nonsense, then I don't mind saying something that's not nonsense." He clearly didn't

smile, but he gave people a kind of coercion, which made Ji Xue tremble all over for a moment. After a moment, I heard the meaning behind his words.

Ji Feng has been a leader for so many years in ancient times, and he is also a very talented leader in the Taoist generation. Even the pilgrims are more than respectful to him, not to mention that the person in front of him has just gained power through the Feng family. Feng Ruixue.

Of course he is not an opponent.

Feng Ruixue was the first to fall behind: "I..."

She panicked.

Feng Haoyu on the side had already guessed something when Ji Feng called Ji Xue's name, and his voice became lowered: "Ruixue, what's going on?" Does she really know him? But pretending not to know him? Is this someone she knew in the mountains before?

But the two of them look so similar, could they be relatives?

Just when Feng Ruixue opened her mouth to explain, the auction had already started.

Manager Qian came up with a girl wearing a cheongsam and interrupted Feng Ruixue's quibble.

Ji Feng had no intention of paying attention to her. He was happy to just watch Feng Ruixue being enveloped in panic, uneasy, anxious and even worried that he would tell the truth at some point.

Just like in the first life, Feng Ruixue used the power of the Feng family to cause trouble for him in University C, and those who wanted to please Feng Ruixue expanded the bullying and put pressure on him. At that time, it was because of the debt. He was so worried that he could hardly breathe. This time, it was Feng Ruixue's turn to experience this feeling for herself.

The arrival of Manager Qian is a pity for those who have not heard the gossip.

Manager Qian clapped his hands, smiled and bowed: "The auction starts now. We are all regular customers, so I won't talk nonsense. The first auction item today is a diamond necklace, with a starting bid of 3 million." After he finished speaking

, The red cloth behind him rose, revealing a completely transparent and exquisite glass box behind it. It was opened and tilted toward the crowd, and a string of diamond necklaces lay quietly on it.

The quality is good, but most of the visitors are men. A few people want to buy it for their wives, but they also think the diamond is a bit small, so there are not many bids.

The last gentleman paid 3.5 million.

Soon the second and third pieces came up, and they all fetched good prices.

Ji Feng's piece was presented on the sixth item, still covered with red cloth, and was unveiled by Manager Qian himself: "This auction is still a women's jewelry, but it is also a little unusual. As for how it is unusual. , I believe that knowledgeable people will definitely be able to see its collection value."

As he spoke, the light came down from above, making the ruby bracelet lying in the black velvet brocade box in the glass box sparkle and attract people's attention.

Several ladies present took a breath and couldn't look away for a moment.

Men are fine, after all, most of them prefer cars, calligraphy, painting, or jade.