Chapter 80

Ji Feng barely slept that night. He calmed down and sorted out everything from beginning to end. In his only memory of his childhood, he only remembered that his father was a very taciturn person. He often squatted in front of the house and looked into the distance. Know what you are looking at.

On the contrary, my mother is a very strong person, with a fierce personality and a bad temper. In addition, her family is also poor and she is not outstanding enough, so she delayed getting married for a long time. In the end, she had to marry someone who was even poorer and could not afford the bride price. Father.

Therefore, my mother has always looked down upon my father.

But this was only a memory from before he was five or six years old. It was what he heard when he followed the villagers to the back mountains to pick up wild goods. They thought they didn't understand and they were gossiping in the front.

Even so, the two of them lived a lifetime together.

Ji Feng doesn't believe that his parents can be harmful people, not to mention, his father's temperament doesn't even retaliate when his mother scolds him.

Would these two people really take action against their first meeting or possibly their only living relative?

But the strange thing is that the two lied later, and even asked the old village chief to conceal the fact that Sheng Zhao and his wife came to them.

Ji Feng later turned over everything so as not to miss any detail, and finally thought of a key point.

Because he didn't sleep all night, Ji Feng meditated for an hour after dawn to regain his energy before getting up and washing up.

But before he could leave the room, there was a knock on the door.

Ji Feng thought it was his subordinate who asked when he would leave, so he went to open the door, but was stunned when he saw the person standing at the door.

The latter smiled at him: "Mr. Ji."

Ji Feng held the door handle and was stunned for a while. He probably didn't expect that the person he had just video chatted with last night would appear in front of him, but his injury...

Ji Feng His eyes fell on Feng Lin's hand. One arm was covered under the suit. He didn't put it on, but just wore it. From the outside, he couldn't tell that he was injured. He felt his voice was a little hoarse: "Mr. Feng, why are you..." Are you here?"

Feng Lin raised his hand: "It's okay. The doctor said he can be discharged. I thought it was okay, so I might as well come over and have a look." He walked straight in, followed by Secretary Hao, who lowered his head and glanced at the corner of his mouth. :Did the doctor say that? Why didn't he know?

But the boss is willing to go into battle even with injuries in order to chase people. He has come, how can he hold the boss back?

Secretary Hao had already calmed down his expression when he raised his head, with a decent smile, and added: "Yes, Mr. Ji, you are too polite. We have known each other for so long, and you saved Master Meow. Now that you are in trouble, how can we No effort?"