Chapter 81

When Ji Feng and his party arrived at the village cemetery, the sunset was already covering the mountainside. The surrounding scenery was beautiful, but the solitary wordless monument in front of them looked a little desolate.

Ji Feng has been here before. He even comes here several times a year to sweep the tombstones of Mr. and Mrs. Ji, and to remove the weeds around the tombs. And this place not far from Mr. and Mrs. Ji is He had seen the tombstone many times and asked people in the village, but no one knew about it. They said it was there at some time, but there was no inscription on it, and he didn't know who it was.

Because it is a tomb, people in the village are very taboo about touching it, so no one touches the wordless inscription even if they know that they are not from the village.

Every time Ji Feng came to visit the tomb, he would see that the place was overgrown with weeds and would even cover up the tomb. Sometimes he would clean it, so even though it was a wordless monument, at least it could still be read.

Ji Feng looked ahead and took out the wordless tablet and pursed his lips. He had never been so lucky to be reborn. He was lucky that no matter what his purpose was in these years, he did not let this tomb become a lonely tomb. Sometimes he would Feeling pity, he helped put the extra incense on it.

Ji Feng took a deep breath and walked forward. This time, he did not take another look at the graves of Mr. and Mrs. Ji, but stood in front of the tomb without a tombstone.

He stood there, gently brushing away the fallen leaves on the tombstone with his fingers, taking off the shirt outside his T-shirt, and wiping away the ashes that fell on the tomb bit by bit.

Feng Lin stood not far behind him but did not come forward. He knew that Ji Feng needed to be quiet and alone at this time.

He turned to look at Secretary Hao and others who were following him, and asked them to put their things down elsewhere.

Secretary Hao didn't say anything, and left first with others, leaving the place to the boss and Mr. Ji.

But before leaving, I couldn't help but take a look. Everywhere I looked were graves, surrounded by towering trees, and the figure of the young man standing in front of the wordless monument was lonely and lonely.

Secretary Hao took a moment to think about it. If he were Mr. Ji, he would probably have murderous intentions at this moment.

Thinking about it, the parents he has worshiped for more than ten years are liars full of lies, and the graves of his biological parents are nearby, but because he doesn't know, he can only turn a blind eye every time he worships, leaving them as ownerless and lonely graves. Thinking about it, I feel...Ji Da's family is too fucked up.

Feng Lin waited until Ji Feng had wiped the tombstone before picking up the carving knife and ink brush he had prepared. Due to limited conditions, he bought ordinary brushes and ink used by students to practice calligraphy, but at this time no one could I don't mind being simple. Compared with the tomb in front of me, which can't even be called a tomb, it's pretty good.

Ji Feng glanced at Feng Lin gratefully, held the brush, dipped it in ink, and carved the names of Sheng Zhao and his wife one by one.

As well as their birth year and death time, Ji Feng already knew the birth date from the things given by Mr. Lin. As for the death time, Ji Feng could also guess that it was his and Ji Xue's birthday.