Chapter 115

Feng Ruixue and his party were waiting there for the front desk to make a call. Not long after, they saw the front desk smiling at them: "Guys, the higher ups have asked you to come up. Just go to the conference room on the top floor. Director Lin and all shareholders will Have a meeting there."

Feng Ruixue's eyes lit up: she knew that as long as she said she was a cousin, he would definitely not stop her.

Cheng Meng, Mr. Cheng and the others also laughed. Their chance to make a comeback had finally come.

Ji Feng realized something when he heard Mr. Lin mentioning his granddaughter. He frowned. He didn't expect Feng Ruixue to know so quickly. After all, this place is thousands of miles away from C City. He wanted to know, unless... someone brought S City's The message is delivered to City C.

He had not seen the faces of these shareholders when he came in, but at this moment, he raised his head and looked at them one after another.

The shareholders who were present were stunned when they heard Mr. Lin mention calling the police. They thought, what is going on?

Before he could recover, he noticed that Ji Feng suddenly raised his eyes and looked at them one by one.

The calm eyes looked at each other one after another, making them tremble with fear, especially when they thought of this person's identity, they were all excited: isn't it? Is there something bad going on among them?

This guess was quickly confirmed, because when looking at one of the shareholders, Master Ji's eyes stopped moving, and those who were closer noticed that Mr. Qian lowered his head, looking nervous and guilty.

After giving the instructions, Mr. Lin looked at it again and sneered: "Mr. Qian, I didn't ask anyone to notify anyone except those present at this shareholders' meeting. How did the Cheng family know about it? Oh, I forgot. I heard you did it. My daughter is the daughter-in-law of the Cheng family? Why, are you getting any benefits and leaking internal information?"

His voice made all the shareholders look at Mr. Qian.

The latter also regretted that he should not have leaked the news for such a small amount of money. He also became interested when he heard that the young cousin he had found actually had a twin sister.

He got lucky and bought 2% of the shares a few years ago and became one of the shareholders, but he was also the one with the smallest share.

But with this 2% share, he had enjoyed a lot of success in S City over the years and made a lot of money. However, he regretted being kept out like this.

"Director Lin, I was blinded by lard when I was asked to do this. I will never do it again next time." Mr. Qian stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Mr. Lin looked at him deeply: "Really? It depends on your performance later." We will talk about him later. He has already aroused public outrage since he leaked the internal shareholders meeting of Lin Company. What can he do today? If you leak unimportant information for your own selfish reasons, Lin's projects may also be leaked in the future.

Although most of the shareholders present usually do not care about anything, Lin's life and death is related to their interests, and they do not want to leave such a hidden danger here.