Chapter 61

Feng Lin always felt that there was something wrong with not being able to send out the money. As a secretary, Secretary Hao could only act as a lobbyist for the boss again.

When Ji Feng learned that Mr. Feng wanted him to take a look at the company, he had no problem with it, so he made an appointment for next Saturday. However, before that, Ji Feng wrote two peace charms, one for Secretary Hao, and the other for Secretary Hao. Transfer it to Mr. Feng on your behalf.

Boss Meow nestled in Ji Feng's arms and felt good when he saw the peace charm.

Secretary Hao was also surprised. He did not expect that he would also receive the peace charm. Since the boss told him how powerful Mr. Ji was, he knew very well the value of this peace talisman, which could not be bought with money. After thanking him repeatedly, Secretary Hao collected it and said that another peace talisman would definitely be delivered.

The boss's meow was greedy for the Peace Talisman. It had previously thought about hanging the Peace Talisman directly around its neck, but it just wanted to have one. After all, even the Zhai Cheng brothers had two.

The goal was achieved, and Boss Meow obediently let Ji Feng rua for the next two days.

It's rare for Ji Feng to see Meow Meow behave like this for several days in a row, so naturally... he won't be polite.

I just don't know if it's because of the hot weather, but Meow's fur seems to be falling out a little more.

After Ji Feng finished rutting, he took advantage of Miao Miao's unpreparedness and stuffed the hairy curls into his pocket. When he went to the bathroom, he stuffed the rutting hair into the drawer and secretly added a pet doctor to ask. What causes hair loss?

Ji Feng finally felt relieved when he learned that this season was the season for shedding and there was no need to worry too much.

Friday arrived in a flash. Ji Feng arrived at school and was stopped by Senior Brother Shi in private. He quietly told him that Mr. Zhou asked him to go to Mr. Zhou's place after class.

Ji Feng agreed, and after class was over, he went to the professor's office building, found Mr. Zhou's office on the fifth floor, knocked on the door and got an answer to enter. Mr. Zhou was talking on the phone with someone when he saw Ji Feng pointing to the sofa not far away and asking him to sit for a while. After finishing the call, he put his hands on the table with a smile and pride in his eyes.

It has been a long time since he met such a pleasant student. Now that he can see that the student has a good future, he is too late to be happy: "I called you here this time because I actually want to ask you something. If you finish listening, If you think you agree, then agree. If you don't want to, then refuse. You don't have to give face to anyone. You are still young, and there are still many opportunities like this."

Ji Feng probably guessed that winning the same prize as in the previous competition would be beneficial to him in the future. A good opportunity for a way out: "Teacher, tell me."

Mr. Zhou told the whole story.

It's actually very simple. The phone call just now was made by Director Duan because he was worried.

Director Duan is currently filming a scene that has been finished. Ji Feng and Mr. Zhou happened to meet Director Duan after a competition in Beijing, so they went to watch the scene that Director Duan was filming, and happened to substitute for the third male actor Yin Yixuan in a piano playing scene. .

Later, Yin Yixuan originally wanted to take this opportunity to sell the character, but he overturned and donated all the 8 million from the filming in Ji Feng's name.