Ch 4 - excursion

3rd Person's POV:

Nathan had went back to his girlfriend and friends. Tyson also came there and he was unaware of what was going in nathan's mind.

Adrian: that like bro!!! Looked so real.

Portia: i'm really proud of you , i know you could do it.

Nathan: i could do it all because you were there to motivate me.

Sierra: tyson buddy you were splendid.

Tyson: today's main star is Nathan , he was awesome and for your kind information that monologue in the last was not part of the act, Nathan made it up on the stage and said.

Everyone was praising Nathan and Tyson and the whole crew of the act. The principal also gave them some chocolates in form of a hamper .

It was two weeks now that the even was over. Nathan would still pay with Tyson the spanking game and also got more comfortable with Tyson. Tyson still tried that Adrian could be his boyfriend but Adrian was like before. Whenever Tyson would try to get romantic with him he use to start maintaining distance.

As the year passed everyone's birthday came and the group of friends celebrated everyone's birthday near the school in the park and would click photos. Nathan would always apply cake's cream on the birthday boy or girl's face. On his birthday Tyson and th group had brought two cakes. But Nathan knew that only one cake had come, he was about to cut the cake when Tyson and Adrian bangedhis head on the cake and 60% of the cake was on his face. Portia took his photo when he was looking like 😒.

Then they made him cut the real cake.

It was the mid term examination , everyone was focusing on exams studying and Nathan sat behind Tyson according to the roll number wise.Tyson would help Nathan solve the paper somehow and Nathan would pass the exams. When they would get the paper he would aks everyone to guess how much will he get and other also did this.

The mid term exams were over and then the school announced an excursion.

Mr. Ostwald: this excursion is for every student of class 12.

Reed: we won't be coming sir, we don't want to go to a zoo

Mr. Ostwald: first listen to me.

Pete(another student of the class): sir we couldn't even eat last time

Sierra: true

Nathan: what are you saying? You didn't even go

Sierra: still i heard it from you all.

Mia: and all the reviews we heard were bad .

Tyson: agree, we won't be coming

Mr. ostwald: shut up!! First listen to me, this excursion is a long one. It would be of three days, we all are going to ottawa.

Whole class: WHAT??!!!

Mr. ostwald: yes we all are going to ottawa. Now who all are in just write the name in this paper.

The paper was filled with the name of the whole class in just 15 minutes.

Everyone was going from section A.Tyson and his friends were really excited, the excursion was after a week. Tyson was packing his clothes when he texted Nathan and his friends in the group.

Tyson: guys, what clothes should i take ?

Nathan: take that outfit you wore in the act we both did.

Sierra: yeah you look good in that .

Tyson: and?

Adrian: you can take sweatshirts.