Ch 10- End??

Tyson's POV:

Only two months left for my school life now , after one month we have our Farewell and also after that we will have our examinations. Oh god i can't believe i have grown so much that y school life is getting over soon, oh my god i'm getting overwhelmed right now. Ok i should sleep, i laid on the bed and slept thinking about what Henry said to me.

Last month after Nathan had known my wishes he came to my house one night. I was studying in my room , my family down stairs talking having a gala time. I got a knock at my window; when i opened it i did not see anyone . i was about to shut the window when i saw a hand waving at my from the side. When i saw at the left side i saw Nathan holding tight to the pipe which flows from th terrace to the ground. He was wearing the spider man suit with the mask opened till his forehead.

Me: what the hell are you doing here.

Nathan: i thought i would be spider man and come to save you from sadness and negatives things and fulfill the wish u had, but now i need the help so please help me.

me( whispering) : are you mad, my family is down there if then see me with you they will kill me.

Nathan: so what should i do, hang like this until you don't let me in.

I ran to the door and locked it . I felt pity on him, he had done so much for me , i moved my hand towards him and asked come in. he grabbed the slate of the window with one hand , other hand was held by me and slowly kept on leg on inside the window and came in.

He was all sweaty and exhausted, he removed his mask.

Nathan: oh no i messed up everything.

Me: no no you did not , you have done so much for me.

Nathan moved a bit closer to me, he looked into me eyes as i could feel his heavy breath exhaling out and he kissed me, he kissed me with all the love and passion. we were just so deep into that moment that we both could not hear the knocking, when my mom called my name after knocking again then i realized she is there.

I panicked and said whispering "oh god mom is here what to do?"

Mom (from outside): Tyson , is everything ok? Why the door is locked?

Me: yes mom, coming.

I told Nathan in low key voice to hide under the bed; after he hid under the bed i wore my earpods and opened the door.

Mom: why was the door locked? 🤨

Me: mom my class is going on , that's why i locked the door and i could not hear you knocking.

Mom: oh , if you feel hungry tell me i will bring food for you.

I got text from Nathan "i'm hungry please get some food Tysi".

Me: yes mom i'm hungry please bring some food, no bring extra food i'm too much hungry.

Mom: ok i'm coming, Why is the window open? Close it cold breeze is coming.

Me: a fly had entered from somewhere that's why opened the door.

Mom: ok you wait here i'm coming.

I stood there for some minutes and realized that a heater was under the bed so that my room stays warm and Nathan was in there, by this time he would have been roasted like a goose. Mom came up with Dad and Food plate in her hand.

Dad: it's good that you are studying, i want good marks this time ok?

Me: yes dad.

They both went down and i locked the door. I immediately took out Nathan from under the bed. He was all sweating and exhausted; i took my towel and wiped his sweat.